Recent Topics

Ads

Come on Order

Order must unite, as they are strong in great numbers. Order players look no further! Guild advertisements are posted here.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Kaitanaroyr

Re: Come on Order

Post#41 » Wed Mar 04, 2015 12:25 am

ryanbateson69 wrote:ARTEMIS has got to be THEE most annoying player i have ever encountered in any game. bragging about having over 1200g , people like you make me sick. if your gonna farm do it for the greater good not to have brag rights. Idiot.
Never bragged i was asked if i needed gold after i gave away lair gear and i told them i was set and made a joke about my gold don't be a baby.
Spoiler:
Wixxy 100 SM,Artemis,100 SW,Wannabeheals 100 WP,Rikashi 100 Kotbs,Whisper 100 WH,Whispers WH,Veioe 100 Zeal,Antzz 98WH,Kaitanaroyr100 WL,Sumtingwong RP,Saturn WP 80,hemorrhage 100 zeal

Ads
TemplarvanVoytz

Post#42 » Wed Mar 04, 2015 3:06 am

ryanbateson69 wrote:order players dont play the game like it was designed to be played.
No way bro I play to win.
Luth wrote:+ i bet the levelcap is raised soon. :lol:
This.

amputationsaw

Post#43 » Wed Mar 04, 2015 4:54 am

Luth wrote:+ i bet the levelcap is raised soon. :lol:
i'm just waiting for this, because this state is gonna get exhausting

mvazquez99

Post#44 » Wed Mar 04, 2015 5:01 am

I think playing the game in the way you find most enjoyable is always the best philosophy. That said, most WAR players are interested in PVP. There have been problems with scenarios ("in combat" bug and no respawn button bug) which I have posted in GitHub. I think fixing those will help scenario participation a great deal. Sometimes Order will outnumber Destro, sometimes vice versa, that's the way it goes...

Aquilon

Post#45 » Wed Mar 04, 2015 7:11 am

It's quiet the same, like it was on live. We have many new players (and we seemed to have always new players mostly) and dess zerg. Masochists can enjoy pvp in such circumstances, reasonable people not.
So, obviously, Order needed and still needs buff. Like AgainstAllOdds with buff to stats exclusively for Order. 1 vs 48 dess should be able to slain at least 24 of them.

Don't even dare to suggest anything about "fairness", dess have no moral right for it.

And the whole problem does nothing with farmers at all.
Means determine end.

TemplarvanVoytz

Post#46 » Wed Mar 04, 2015 9:06 am

Aquilon wrote:It's quiet the same, like it was on live. We have many new players (and we seemed to have always new players mostly) and dess zerg. Masochists can enjoy pvp in such circumstances, reasonable people not.
So, obviously, Order needed and still needs buff. Like AgainstAllOdds with buff to stats exclusively for Order. 1 vs 48 dess should be able to slain at least 24 of them.

Don't even dare to suggest anything about "fairness", dess have no moral right for it.

Maybe this says more about the groups I run with but seriously where are you people losing to destro at? Other than the odd SC where order is severely outnumbered we usually win or at least hustle like crazy to win.

Vaul

Post#47 » Wed Mar 04, 2015 9:22 am

TemplarvanVoytz wrote:
Maybe this says more about the groups I run with but seriously where are you people losing to destro at? Other than the odd SC where order is severely outnumbered we usually win or at least hustle like crazy to win.
I believe he/she is referring to open RvR, not Scenarios.
Deadlakes (Marauder)
Shoreditch (Zealot)
Vhannos (Chosen)

TemplarvanVoytz

Post#48 » Wed Mar 04, 2015 9:35 am

Vaul wrote:
TemplarvanVoytz wrote:
I believe he/she is referring to open RvR, not Scenarios.
I'm sorry but that doesn't make any sense. There is no RvR so how can she be complaining about it? You may have misread.

Ads
Vaul

Post#49 » Wed Mar 04, 2015 10:06 am

Aquilon wrote:It's quiet the same, like it was on live. We have many new players (and we seemed to have always new players mostly) and dess zerg. Masochists can enjoy pvp in such circumstances, reasonable people not.

Quoted the wrong text ther sorry. AgainstAllOdds, 1 v 48 === RvR.
Deadlakes (Marauder)
Shoreditch (Zealot)
Vhannos (Chosen)

TemplarvanVoytz

Post#50 » Wed Mar 04, 2015 10:27 am

If you ever find any order who don't want to fight in RvR or SCs you can just tell me who they are and I'll make sure they either just quit or no one will play with them. We can hang apart or we can hang together, and to be honest none of these destro players impress me.

Click here to watch on YouTube

This is a team game. I can't win it for you but if you want to play a team game, if you want to support the team...