Recent Topics

Ads

NA 9pm CST player LFM/Guild

Order must unite, as they are strong in great numbers. Order players look no further! Guild advertisements are posted here.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
braxkedren

NA 9pm CST player LFM/Guild

Post#1 » Wed Jan 16, 2019 2:41 pm

Fairly new player. After lots of testing have settled down into my Ironbreaker to level him up and just go face first into the class and game.

Enjoy Scenarios and looking forward to RvR later on.
Really want to experience the PvE/Instances as well. Never got to do this on Live but want to do as mush as I can now.

Like title says I'm normally on every night starting at 9pm CST. Would love to meet some other players and just enjoy this game.
Otik- Ironbreaker

Complete Noob

Ads
Leecifer

Re: NA 9pm CST player LFM/Guild

Post#2 » Thu Jan 17, 2019 12:11 am

viewtopic.php?f=13&t=22078&hilit=montague

Montague is always open! just ask around in /5 or /3 and a member will invite you.
Montague
Rickless - WP
Fridge - IB
Clokwerk - ENGI
Katie - Shaman

kauyon1

Re: NA 9pm CST player LFM/Guild

Post#3 » Thu Jan 17, 2019 3:53 pm

braxkedren wrote: Wed Jan 16, 2019 2:41 pm Fairly new player. After lots of testing have settled down into my Ironbreaker to level him up and just go face first into the class and game.

Enjoy Scenarios and looking forward to RvR later on.
Really want to experience the PvE/Instances as well. Never got to do this on Live but want to do as mush as I can now.

Like title says I'm normally on every night starting at 9pm CST. Would love to meet some other players and just enjoy this game.
I'm looking to rebuild my Dwarf Guild if you are interested in staying Dwarf. See my signature if you are interested. Still trying to build a roster, but I am happy to help lowbies as they level.