Recent Topics

Ads

Fortess push

Order must unite, as they are strong in great numbers. Order players look no further! Guild advertisements are posted here.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Alsayr

Fortess push

Post#1 » Thu Mar 28, 2019 2:15 pm

Fortress - we can push for fortress organize ? I see only fails in primetime (GMT+1), but im sure its possible - if you have premade warband - no if you have 20 dps in warband, random use morale, no any morale sync, random builds in wb. I can tick its only my opinion what i see when destro funnel keep for example.
Image Ashghul | Image Snurfz | Image Kyrathrin / Karak Azgal

Ads
madmalky2014
Suspended

Re: Fortess push

Post#2 » Mon Jun 17, 2019 10:55 am

Floor 3 defences have been a complete failure 1 win in 7 attempts tell you that this wont work with a mix of elite players and pugs. However in a committed funnel group with another covering postern on ground has been very effective. Won one recently easily though we were outnumbered. Destro at the start of an attack expect the bottom to be empty. This means quite a few end up in jail and the whole job is lot easier from then eventually wearing down sending more to jail and the fort is won. We should stick with a winning method instead of being creative and getting nowhere.

Cutabove 77 rr SM SNB

zulnam

Post#3 » Mon Jun 17, 2019 11:01 am

madmalky2014 wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2019 10:55 amDestro at the start of an attack expect the bottom to be empty.
Not anymore!
SW, Kotbs, IB, Slayer, WP, WL, SM, Mara, SH, BG

DirkDaring

Post#4 » Mon Jun 17, 2019 2:12 pm

Yesterday, i helped with two fort defense, we won both of them, I just wish order would try more rather than be happy losing all the zones, so Dest can take them to fort.

Every day you have 1 or 2 warbands, trying to play the game, and the other half griefing those trying to win, because its messing up the zone lock.

It not fair to lower ranked order members, when they see the high ranked members of their faction, caring more about 4 crests, than helping them lock zones.

Anomanderake

Post#5 » Mon Jun 17, 2019 2:26 pm

From my little experience, defending a fortress is a much favoreable condition than try to take one. You can just camp base floor. I was in the gitbane discord 2 times and they both went pretty bad despite our coordinate efforts. If the only way to take a fortress is to face a semi pug WB with an actual premade WB there’s something wrong in the system.

Not that I care that much, since devs decided to put all offspec tank stuff in pve, but anyway...
Purake - BG 7X - GoD

For the Gaer Daecos' Freedoms

Gangan

Post#6 » Mon Jun 17, 2019 9:34 pm

madmalky2014 wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2019 10:55 am (...) Destro at the start of an attack expect the bottom to be empty. This means quite a few end up in jail and the whole job is lot easier from then eventually wearing down sending more to jail and the fort is won. (...)
I might have misunderstood you, but only defender go to jail. Attackers can respawn as much as they like.
Pächter des Wahnsinns
Gangan - SH 75 .... Blumnmoscha - BO 63
Scophis - Zealot 73 .... Drengur - WP 64
Iznogoud - Sham 50+ .... Bixo - Engie 50+
Apogemoth - Magus 40+ .... Loarelle - AM 65
originating from Drakenwald

jasonX
Suspended

Post#7 » Mon Jun 17, 2019 10:42 pm

Greetings from the dark side :) (yep I switched permanently!)

Well I run organized warbands with discord very often the last 3 weeks.

We were attaching in both fort attacks destro did 2 days ago.
We had a warband with 10 bypassers and 3 healers per grp and yet we could not even hold a bit on the postern door let alone to rush to the Order funnel and live to damage them. 2 Order groups per postern were enough to block us from going deeper and utterly wipe us.

Forts are not imbalanced in general. It is that Order has way 2 many people playing rDPS. At one fort Order had like 21 BWs + 12 Engies and on the other like 18 BWs and 8 Engies. Thats 2 much damage to ever make it inside the ground floor of a fort especially with BW M2.

Going back to the attack we made on the Order fort 2 days ago. We coordinated perfectly with a full PnP warband in the first fort (much thanks to Claustro for the teamplay and the patience, sorry I failed you mate! They were 2 many!!!) and we also coordinated almost perfectly with an FMJ warband on the second (much thanks to Brugon).

The result was the same. Both posterns guarded by 2parties and nuking bypassers when they got in (most of us were geared with defensive gear and RR spec but it didnt help much) and the main door push being nuked down with morales and aoe.

Bottom floor defense is impossible to break if 2 many rDPS are focusing on the door and guarding posterns.

There is one simple solution, make the posterns accessible like in keeps when the main door breaks down. This could open up the field.

BTW i disagree with the dude that said that 3rd floor defense is a failure.
Our warband's permanent tactic is to defend 3rd when the lord is strong enough and we have won all the defenses we did so with our latter win being today's when we wiped you with the lord at 8% :P <3. Our warband never ever lost a fort while defending 3rd. You just have to coordinate properly. And stabilize properly.

On the other hand we won all the attacks we made on Order forts and they defended 3rd. But thats just because we used a good tactic on lord positioning and funnel positioning (wont give it to you :P you have to observe and figure it out next time! :P), not because 3rd floor defense sucks. You just have to adjust your choice on defense positioning on your opponent's setup and the s2 outcome.

Peace bros! (or war!!!! :P )
Gitbane 81RR Choppa, proud guild master of Wispers of Mutiny
Gitbaner 77RR Chosen, tankier version of Gitbane
Gitbaneous 80RR sorc, heavy and tanky bomber mode.
Ethilia 84RR SW (too much nerf, RIP :()
Gitbaneus 81rr BW
Gitbone 77rr Slayer

Onemantankwall

Post#8 » Tue Jun 18, 2019 12:04 am

Uk reading title in guild forum i thought this was a actual guild name now it should be
Lots of alts, more alts for the alt gods!

Ads