Recent Topics

Ads

faction balance?

Order must unite, as they are strong in great numbers. Order players look no further! Guild advertisements are posted here.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
A4y4s6

Re: faction balance?

Post#11 » Tue Apr 02, 2019 7:27 am

ajnin420 wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2019 12:11 am
kmark101 wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 10:52 pm It has everything to do with faction balance. People lost the will to roll order toons other than random giggles because the faction imbalance at the endgame is out of control. In other words it does not worth to play an order character at this moment and autolose on any equal condition game mode, be it open world rvr or scenarios.
Couldnt be further from the truth. Its this kind of talk that keeps people from learning the game. OP please ignore this ignorance and continue lvl your toons and explore the game more before making your mind up so quick.
ty i used to play warhammer on official i like playing underdogs factions its also fitting that there are plenty of greenskins but i was surprised about t1 map . I started warfront and 90% people ignoring party invite running to 1v20 like gigachads.

Ads
Smellybelly

Post#12 » Tue Apr 02, 2019 7:41 am

Faction balance varies depending on time of day, EU times order dominate and US times Destro tend to dominate. And do not base you experience on T1, its just people hugging the flags for a few hours until they leave T1

Sahngar

Post#13 » Tue Apr 02, 2019 7:57 am

A4y4s6 wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2019 7:21 am well on weekends i have more sometimes its 2 hours point is i isntalled warhammer again because i always liked how you can just log in and there is war you can join.
There is still almost always a war to join. There is always a front to push or defend. The only time there isnt is when there is a fort going, and even then there are still Zones to prep for when its complete.

BeautfulToad

Post#14 » Tue Apr 02, 2019 8:54 am

A4y4s6 wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2019 7:19 am "If you see a warband join" .....so clever tip are you from order? jk
I am sorry for the platitude, how about "stop crying about **** you can't help, threatening to quit because you've had a few **** games and learn how to lose matches but farm the Against All Odds bonuses in small warbands"? Better?

delcon

Post#15 » Tue Apr 02, 2019 1:00 pm

I thought this was about faction balance between Oder destro classes !
If you can make the **** order classes wb viable I would be great full .

ajnin420
Suspended

Post#16 » Tue Apr 02, 2019 1:09 pm

Im starting to think this thread is bate.

@ OP @Delcon, i dont think this the game for you two.

saupreusse
Developer

Post#17 » Tue Apr 02, 2019 1:17 pm

If i can make one conclusion out of the countless of these threads i was allowed to read in the 6 years this server exists, it is that they are all without exceptions 100% pure bullshit because 50% of em are order players crying about too many destros and 50% are destros crying about too many order toons. So yeah, either live with it and watch the tide change every 2 weeks or play something else. For real, if faction imbalance bothers you so much this game is nothing for you. only 1 out of 10 times you get equal fights.