Recent Topics

Ads

What is the minimum guild rank to use standard???

Order must unite, as they are strong in great numbers. Order players look no further! Guild advertisements are posted here.

Moderators: Developer, Management, Web Developer

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Chinesehero
Legacy RR80
Posts: 885

What is the minimum guild rank to use standard???

Post#1 » Sat May 04, 2019 6:28 pm

At guild rank 5lvl, standard still cant be deployed. It states the guild not advance enough
But the banner is unlock already and have 1 tactic
Now is 6lvl, but still I cant deploy it. Anyone know what rank???

Ads
User avatar
Brew
Posts: 39

Re: What is the minimum guild rank to use standard???

Post#2 » Sat May 04, 2019 7:42 pm

This is an issue we had as our guild was leveling. Nobody has an answer and they don't seem to care about fixing it.
<Art Supplies>

User avatar
Glorian
Posts: 4541

Re: What is the minimum guild rank to use standard???

Post#3 » Sat May 04, 2019 8:48 pm

I think it is combined with when you can get the right to show your guild logo.
So my guess would be that you can draw banner at guild lvl 15 or 20.

User avatar
Gangan
Posts: 550

Re: What is the minimum guild rank to use standard???

Post#4 » Sat May 04, 2019 9:08 pm

It's bugged atm. You should be able to deploy your standard as soon as you get the first standard-bearer title. Right now you can't deploy your standards until you have unlocked the 2nd standard. At Guildrank 18 if I remember correctly.
There is already a ticket on the bugtracker

https://github.com/WarEmu/WarBugs/issues/13289
Last edited by Gangan on Sat May 04, 2019 9:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Pächter des Wahnsinns
Gangan - SH 50+ Blumnmoscha - BO 63
Scophis - Zealot 61 Drengur - WP 64
Iznogoud - Sham 40+ Bixo - Engie 50+
Apogemoth - Magus 40+
originating from Drakenwald

User avatar
Gangan
Posts: 550

Re: What is the minimum guild rank to use standard???

Post#5 » Sat May 04, 2019 9:15 pm

Brew wrote:
Sat May 04, 2019 7:42 pm
This is an issue we had as our guild was leveling. Nobody has an answer and they don't seem to care about fixing it.
It's on the bugtracker and I'm sure it'll be fixed when they find out how.
Pächter des Wahnsinns
Gangan - SH 50+ Blumnmoscha - BO 63
Scophis - Zealot 61 Drengur - WP 64
Iznogoud - Sham 40+ Bixo - Engie 50+
Apogemoth - Magus 40+
originating from Drakenwald

Chinesehero
Legacy RR80
Posts: 885

Re: What is the minimum guild rank to use standard???

Post#6 » Sat May 04, 2019 9:22 pm

Glorian wrote:
Sat May 04, 2019 8:48 pm
I think it is combined with when you can get the right to show your guild logo.
So my guess would be that you can draw banner at guild lvl 15 or 20.
but the unlock page of the guild say at rank 5 lvl Stardard can use??? did I read it wrong?

User avatar
Brew
Posts: 39

Re: What is the minimum guild rank to use standard???

Post#7 » Sun May 05, 2019 1:11 am

Gangan wrote:
Sat May 04, 2019 9:08 pm
It's bugged atm. You should be able to deploy your standard as soon as you get the first standard-bearer title. Right now you can't deploy your standards until you have unlocked the 2nd standard. At Guildrank 18 if I remember correctly.
There is already a ticket on the bugtracker

https://github.com/WarEmu/WarBugs/issues/13289
We weren't able to use standards until rank 22 or so.
<Art Supplies>

Chinesehero
Legacy RR80
Posts: 885

Re: What is the minimum guild rank to use standard???

Post#8 » Thu May 09, 2019 11:31 am

So the final answer is 18 or 22????
ACtually I think this is a bug. it supposed can be used the recruit at 5lvl when the first slot open

Ads
User avatar
Gangan
Posts: 550

Re: What is the minimum guild rank to use standard???

Post#9 » Thu May 09, 2019 8:41 pm

Chinesehero wrote:
Thu May 09, 2019 11:31 am
So the final answer is 18 or 22????
ACtually I think this is a bug. it supposed can be used the recruit at 5lvl when the first slot open

Yes it's broken and there is a ticket open already.
Just as I told you in my first post here :roll:

Level your guild and keep trying, maybe at some point the standard becomes usable.
Pächter des Wahnsinns
Gangan - SH 50+ Blumnmoscha - BO 63
Scophis - Zealot 61 Drengur - WP 64
Iznogoud - Sham 40+ Bixo - Engie 50+
Apogemoth - Magus 40+
originating from Drakenwald

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests