Recent Topics

Ads

[VII] Seventh Legion

Order must unite, as they are strong in great numbers. Order players look no further! Guild advertisements are posted here.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
havartii

Re: [VII] Seventh Legion

Post#101 » Thu Jan 30, 2020 7:54 am

Is too bad you discriminate against lower players trying to learn the game, rather than teach them.
Order: 70 AM / 76 RP/ 72 Knight/ 58 WH
Destro: 82 Sham / 79 Zealot/ 70 DoK /70 Magus /68 Mara
Many alts on both sides now ruined by new currency change

Ads
Alterkraft

Post#102 » Thu Jan 30, 2020 8:38 am

havartii wrote: Thu Jan 30, 2020 7:54 am Is too bad you discriminate against lower players trying to learn the game, rather than teach them.
Bold claim. Can you elaborate on your experience? Maybe privately instead of throwing claims around which aren't justified?

Sapblatter

Post#103 » Thu Jan 30, 2020 10:21 am

havartii wrote: Thu Jan 30, 2020 7:54 am Is too bad you discriminate against lower players trying to learn the game, rather than teach them.
Don't listen to this person, 7th always gives lesser geared players a chance, perhaps the best guild to learn your role with.

If anyone wants to try and better themselves, really consider this guild.

wonshot

Post#104 » Thu Jan 30, 2020 11:30 am

Mokay? :?

Yesterday we had a new 2week trial period started, a system we have a in place so both the Guild and the new player can see if this is a good fit for them. This new player we started trial with have no previous experience in warbandplay, but plenty of Scenario experience. He was informed about the basics of what is expected and required of him in the warband role for his archtype, after our warband raid he seemed motivated to improve on the areas where he might have missplayed, he asked for feedback and got involved in a healthy debate about more deeper details.

Im sure he will be a good fit when experience meets skill, but we are in a possition where amazing warband veterans just simply fall from the sky and we have to build up our newer memebers.

That being said we still look to fill party 4! get in contact if you are interested in endgame Order-warbandplay fighting against the best warbandguilds from Destro on a daily basic and currently outnumbered!
Bombling 92BW - Bombthebuilder 82Engi - Bombing 82SL - Bling 81Kobs - Orderling 80WP - Jackinabox 67WH
Gombling 85mSH- Chopling 83Chop - Notbombling 82Sorc - Powerhouse 81Zeal - Goldbag 80Mara - Smurfling 75Sham -Blobling 66BO

havartii

Post#105 » Thu Jan 30, 2020 5:21 pm

7th does not give lesser geared players a chance. I have talked to a couple recruiters and was told either I don't meet the required class they are looking for or I am not at the rank they want. I do understand you may want to fill a top tier warband full of your best, what I don't get is why there is not room for people coming up in the ranks that may fill a roll in a 2nd warband that may eventually be a top tier player. By excluding these players, you leave a very bad impression. With the current population any heals are better than none, any guard is better than none. Good Luck.

Xergon

Post#106 » Thu Jan 30, 2020 6:05 pm

7th why u so racist, let my WH play in ur WB, REEEEEEEEEEEE

on serious note, if u r Order player who wants to try taste proper RvR fighting, u should join 7th EVEN or SPECIALLY if it means rerolling to somewhat proper WB friendly class.
The Unlikely Plan
YouTube

Glorian

Post#107 » Thu Jan 30, 2020 6:08 pm

If you run an Engi though join the 3rd Bitterstone Thunderers. We love non wb specced engis. With lore friendly names though. :)

Heladin

Post#108 » Thu Jan 30, 2020 6:19 pm

1st) dont get me wrong but there is no second warband and wont be in the future. we are a guild that doesnt like the "win by numbers" approach of the game.
2nd) because of that we do want people that can play a specific part in our warband with a challenging gameplay to succed on it.... like we all do.
3rd) we just geared an initiate BW with needed onslaught gear within a week (thanks to our alliance guilds too). Also we commit into getting our player geared with gear for the task if they will to give effort to what we want to do.
4th) we never closed any door into someone who actually fit our criteria and never denied trial according to those.
5th) a guard that is in the wrong place is worse than no guard... you see the guarded player has the delusion of being fine and risks more in that case... this makes him dead and dead means a healer has to drop their current task to rezz.... so sorry but no guard is better than any guard.
6th) i probably make some bad impression to all those excluded you claim. i dare to say you only speak for yourself and you havent discussed with others. If this is based on behavior and not recruitment issue you brought its another thing and i am willing to listen and adress any bad behavior from any player carrying the Seventh Legion tag. However if our strict recruitment is a reason for bad impression i honestly dont want those that they think that way into the guild. believe it or not the guild atmosphare is fantastic.
Good luck into your game experience in the future. i dont know who you are and believe me there are no hard feelings.

Ads
wonshot

Post#109 » Thu Jan 30, 2020 6:33 pm

and 7th: Still recruiting

(cant believe you didnt go for that one Hela)
Bombling 92BW - Bombthebuilder 82Engi - Bombing 82SL - Bling 81Kobs - Orderling 80WP - Jackinabox 67WH
Gombling 85mSH- Chopling 83Chop - Notbombling 82Sorc - Powerhouse 81Zeal - Goldbag 80Mara - Smurfling 75Sham -Blobling 66BO

havartii

Post#110 » Thu Jan 30, 2020 8:26 pm

Order just seems to be a lot of elitists , and that's fine. I wanted to help with the population, and many others try as well. I'm just sharing my perspective, so when your fighting 400 aao you understand better why. GG