[Golden Company] | QoQ PvP | 21+ Discord | "Beneath the gold, the bitter steel"

Order must unite, as they are strong in great numbers. Order players look no further! Guild advertisements are posted here.

Moderators: Developer, Management, Web Developer

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
User avatar
Sharka
Posts: 9

[Golden Company] | QoQ PvP | 21+ Discord | "Beneath the gold, the bitter steel"

Post#1 » Tue Jun 11, 2019 12:59 am

[Golden Company]

QoQ PvP guild. Mythic WAR veterans and new players welcome.

Minimum Requirements:
- Age 21+
- Discord
- English (international)
- T1-T4 players welcome, but T4 is our primary focus
- Active/Hardcore PvP focus (Order)

Application Instructions
Click the following link to join our Discord. Fill out an application in the "registration" channel and a recruiter will reach out to you.
Contact @Sharka#4031 on Discord or Mrspowerbottom in game if you have any questions.
https://discord.gg/gvtdd5e
Last edited by Sharka on Tue Jun 11, 2019 2:26 am, edited 6 times in total.

User avatar
Manatikik
Posts: 746

Re: [Golden Company] | QoQ T1-T4 PvP | 21+ Discord | Mythic WAR Veterans & New Players Welcome

Post#2 » Tue Jun 11, 2019 1:10 am

What is a QoQ guild? Quality over quantity?
<Montague><Capulet>

User avatar
Sharka
Posts: 9

Re: [Golden Company] | QoQ T1-T4 PvP | 21+ Discord | Mythic WAR Veterans & New Players Welcome

Post#3 » Tue Jun 11, 2019 1:13 am

Manatikik wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 1:10 am
What is a QoQ guild? Quality over quantity?
Yes. We take in new players, but we maintain a higher bar of performance expectations. Learn quickly and play as a tight unit.

User avatar
Twohandernoob
Posts: 80

Re: [Golden Company] | QoQ PvP | 21+ Discord | Mythic WAR Veterans & New Players Welcome

Post#4 » Tue Jun 11, 2019 1:44 am

I recommend reforming guild.

Golden company was utter gargabe in GoT s8. Did nothing apart from one giant wipe in last episode and leader died screaming like a girl with his back turned. Zero kills recorded.

User avatar
Sharka
Posts: 9

Re: [Golden Company] | QoQ PvP | 21+ Discord | Mythic WAR Veterans & New Players Welcome

Post#5 » Tue Jun 11, 2019 2:14 am

Twohandernoob wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 1:44 am
I recommend reforming guild.

Golden company was utter gargabe in GoT s8. Did nothing apart from one giant wipe in last episode and leader died screaming like a girl with his back turned. Zero kills recorded.
Books > TV

User avatar
Twohandernoob
Posts: 80

Re: [Golden Company] | QoQ PvP | 21+ Discord | Mythic WAR Veterans & New Players Welcome

Post#6 » Tue Jun 11, 2019 1:16 pm

Sharka wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 2:14 am
Twohandernoob wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 1:44 am
I recommend reforming guild.

Golden company was utter gargabe in GoT s8. Did nothing apart from one giant wipe in last episode and leader died screaming like a girl with his back turned. Zero kills recorded.
Books > TV
Nobody cares about that shizzle. The whole planet watched the Golden Fail on tv.

User avatar
peterthepan3
Posts: 6307

Re: [Golden Company] | QoQ PvP | 21+ Discord | "Beneath the gold, the bitter steel"

Post#7 » Tue Jun 11, 2019 1:43 pm

Will you be one of the 2 or 3 premades who are actively looking for competitive GvG fights, or is this whole prestigious application process a facade, as I don't see reason for such meticulous handpicking of players if you don't intend to fight big boys.

Ps. Not trying to **** on your parade, and honestly wish you good luck if you intend to be one of the 1/2 guilds who look for real PvP.
#MakeSCGreatAgain
#SCToo

User avatar
Reesh
Posts: 615

Re: [Golden Company] | QoQ PvP | 21+ Discord | "Beneath the gold, the bitter steel"

Post#8 » Tue Jun 11, 2019 2:01 pm

You want to focus on small scale, or wb vs wb combat?
Image

User avatar
Sharka
Posts: 9

Re: [Golden Company] | QoQ PvP | 21+ Discord | "Beneath the gold, the bitter steel"

Post#9 » Tue Jun 11, 2019 5:21 pm

peterthepan3 wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 1:43 pm
Will you be one of the 2 or 3 premades who are actively looking for competitive GvG fights, or is this whole prestigious application process a facade, as I don't see reason for such meticulous handpicking of players if you don't intend to fight big boys.

Ps. Not trying to **** on your parade, and honestly wish you good luck if you intend to be one of the 1/2 guilds who look for real PvP.
We will be looking for competitive fights. We just came over from Albion Online and some other games like EVE. A few of us used to play Mythic WAR, but we have new people as well. We are currently in the lower tiers, but are working our way up. The application is not tedious. Its just a copy paste with a few basic questions so a recruiter can reach out to you. The goal is to make sure its a good fit for both parties. It is not a long process at all. We care about your activity and performance over words.

User avatar
Sharka
Posts: 9

Re: [Golden Company] | QoQ PvP | 21+ Discord | "Beneath the gold, the bitter steel"

Post#10 » Tue Jun 11, 2019 5:24 pm

Reesh wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 2:01 pm
You want to focus on small scale, or wb vs wb combat?
Both, RvR is definitely a focus. We are training to handle ourselves in situations where we are outnumbered BUT! it all depends on our roster size. The goal is quality over quantity, rather than sticking an arbitrary member limit. We will adapt our strategy/tactics to the size of our group and who we are fighting.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests