Recent Topics

Ads

SM L13 LF US based guild

Order must unite, as they are strong in great numbers. Order players look no further! Guild advertisements are posted here.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Jobn

SM L13 LF US based guild

Post#1 » Wed Aug 21, 2019 4:30 am

Hi,

I am currently a level 13 SM, but way back when I was max level with most of a set of greater wards before work got in the way of playing. I'm working on shaking the rust off and pushing my way up to max and gearing up. Would love to meet a group/guild of hopefully US based, and extra hopefully PST or MST folk to join up with and enjoy this awesome game again.

You can comment here, or pm me from the RoR Discord under the same name as here. Looking forward to meeting and taking down some Chaos with you all!

Thanks,
Jobn

Ads
Luuca

Re: SM L13 LF US based guild

Post#2 » Wed Aug 21, 2019 6:53 am

Jobn wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 4:30 am Hi,

I am currently a level 13 SM, but way back when I was max level with most of a set of greater wards before work got in the way of playing. I'm working on shaking the rust off and pushing my way up to max and gearing up. Would love to meet a group/guild of hopefully US based, and extra hopefully PST or MST folk to join up with and enjoy this awesome game again.

You can comment here, or pm me from the RoR Discord under the same name as here. Looking forward to meeting and taking down some Chaos with you all!

Thanks,
Jobn

Dear Jobn,

There are several guild options available to you in NA Prime time, but none of them offer you the chance to be a part of the #1 2018 and 2019 NA Prime Sub Optimal Group Comp and Spec Guild that the Zaxxed will. Zaxxed prides itself on the freedom of choice as to what spec you wish to pursue within your selected class, as well as the teamwork and comradery that leads to winning on both the battlefields of the ORvR lakes and in SCs. We simply find a way to get it done.

We have many players in the lower levels grouping and participating in ORvR. We help each other out with consumables and spec advice, run Beastlord and Gunbad to help gear members up, as well as have a great time doing so.

If you are looking to relive all the fun and Esprit de corps of LIVE, accept no substitute for [Zaxxed].

Look for any of the Zaxxed members in-game, just don't bother Polka. He's busy.

Disclaimer: NSFW, mature humor, some nudity, language, and raw humor. Drow Sucks.