Recent Topics

Ads

New player looking for a real RP guild

Order must unite, as they are strong in great numbers. Order players look no further! Guild advertisements are posted here.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
mestupmind

New player looking for a real RP guild

Post#1 » Mon May 11, 2020 6:26 pm

Hi all,
Just found out this game is still around and super thrilled as it was my favorite and would constantly have nostalgia thinking about it every now and then :) So I just started and am in the middle of leveling up a two different classes, WH and Slayer to find which I prefer. I am hoping to find a real RP guild and not one advertising as one or saying they are RP friendly just to log onto discord and hear people talking about their cats or day to day life (A little non RP talk is fine, but would be disappointed to see absolutely no one RP'ing ever.) If there are any RP guilds out there please post! I am a solo player currently but not by choice and if I go Slayer I will definitely want a guild to play with and perhaps meet my death in a glorious battle or heck a group of WH's forming a pre-dawn to the inquisition hunting down and rooting out chaos sounds like a great time also!

Ads
Fatpig

Re: New player looking for a real RP guild

Post#2 » Mon May 11, 2020 7:05 pm

Bitterstone Thunderers seem to RP a little with their Dwarf only warbands

Skald

Re: New player looking for a real RP guild

Post#3 » Mon May 11, 2020 7:13 pm

The Dogs of War host roleplaying events every two weeks:

viewtopic.php?f=13&t=32044