Recent Topics

Ads

Wrecking Krew NA EST prime guild

Order must unite, as they are strong in great numbers. Order players look no further! Guild advertisements are posted here.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Hadann

Wrecking Krew NA EST prime guild

Post#1 » Fri Jun 12, 2020 5:05 am

Wrecking krew is a new/returning guild to RoR. We are currently in the t3/t4 range and slowly getting everyone to 40. We are looking to be more of a small scale style guild who are looking to run organized sc groups as well as rvr warbands.

Goals
On our "guild run" nights we are able to field a solid, consistent WB who can hold their own in orvr. We also would like to have nightly scs/small scale rvr groups running outside of guild nights.

Guild Prime Time
Our current prime is 7pm-10pm est and we currently have 2 set guild nights of Tuesday/Thursday 8pm est for WB runs. We usually have people around most nights running SC parties or in a group doing rvr outside guild nights.

We are not here to be meta cookie cutters as we just enjoy the game and we roll with whoever and whatever classes are on and we make it work. With that being said we do still try to find roles we are lacking to help balance the team out as much as we can.

Recruitment
Tanks/healers/melee dps are high quality.
Open for all the others though.

Requirements
1. Have discord and mic for communication
2. Good attitude
3. Able to handle constructive criticism
4. No drama
5. Listen to the lead when direction is being given
6. Have some thick skin. We talk about anything,joke about anything and as #3 states do help people improve. If you get upset easily then i would look else where.
7. Minimum level of at least 30. We are trying to focus on getting our t4 team built up and ready at this point.

If you have any questions feel free to leave a message here, Private mail, or hit me up on discord Hadan#5589
Last edited by Hadann on Sat Jun 27, 2020 1:23 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Ads
Raidmaxxx

Re: Wrecking Krew NA EST prime guild

Post#2 » Fri Jun 12, 2020 7:49 pm

Hey im a new player, just started yesterday. I rolled a KotBS and am working my way through T1. Still have a lot to learn but if your interested in taking a newbie let me know.

IndustrialHaze#8898

Hadann

Post#3 » Sat Jun 13, 2020 12:34 pm

Glad we talked and you decided to join Haze. We still looking for more we have been slowly gathering a great group of new players and vets this past week. Hit me up on discord or leave a msg here!

Brutinho

Post#4 » Sat Jun 13, 2020 3:49 pm

Are Roth or Megaturtle from live amongst you? :v
[BG] Amelios RR8X
[SH] Gittens RR8X | [SHM] Moquito RR 6X
[IB] Ambiorix RR 7X
[KOBS] Quarterback RR7X

Hadann

Post#5 » Sat Jun 13, 2020 5:41 pm

They quit the game during live and roth passed leadership to myself way back then. We never kept in touch after that but would be great to see them around here some time.

Hadann

Post#6 » Mon Jun 15, 2020 6:21 pm

Growing pretty nice over these last few days but we could definitely use some more healers for our group. Hit me up on discord Hadan#5589 or leave a message here.

Hadann

Post#7 » Fri Jun 19, 2020 1:19 pm

Slowly starting to enter the t4 scene. Could use some more healers and tanks. Hit me up on discord to talk or leave a msg here.

Shadoirst

Post#8 » Tue Jun 23, 2020 11:57 pm

We are still recruiting!

Ads
mrsbuttsworth

Post#9 » Wed Jun 24, 2020 6:43 pm

I'm new to the server and looking for a NA guild. What class types do you all need?

Hadann

Post#10 » Wed Jun 24, 2020 7:34 pm

mrsbuttsworth wrote: Wed Jun 24, 2020 6:43 pm I'm new to the server and looking for a NA guild. What class types do you all need?

We are currently in need of Tanks/mdps/heals but open to all.