Recent Topics

Ads

<Line by Line> RvR guild recruitment

Order must unite, as they are strong in great numbers. Order players look no further! Guild advertisements are posted here.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Kwatchi
Suspended

Re: <Line by Line> RvR guild recruitment

Post#11 » Thu Jun 25, 2020 5:48 pm

A couple of us from KoO ran in Rolgrom's city push group last night. His tactical thinking was something new for me, and I appreciate his composed yet aggressive style. Even if you are just casual, you owe it yourself to run with them in oRVR once just to experience playing the game at a high level.
Slayer - 40/7x
Archmage - 40/7x

Ads
wonshot

Post#12 » Fri Jun 26, 2020 12:01 am

Two weekly guildevents being arranged and organized by the guild-officer team. Shotcalled by myself and citysieges and zonepush warbands led by Rolgrom.

Currently in the process of a rebuilding and foundation restructuring but also on an upswing.
I made a project of going over the basics and covering what we expect from eachother in warband-scale fighting and we have succesfully improved on our "tank-week" half way through our "Damagedealer" week, and next week we will have our healers under the loop.

Our focus is on largescale event roaming. Individual progression to build gear and ranks are mostly done and focused outside of the two weekly events.

A little twitch highlight clip from tonight's event to give insight in our pvp approach, atmosphere and guild focus:
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/661549354
(disclaimer this is not for boasting about results or display of skill, simply just a clip that represent our guild currently)
Bombling 92BW - Bombthebuilder 82Engi - Bombing 82SL - Bling 81Kobs - Orderling 80WP - Jackinabox 67WH
Gombling 85mSH- Chopling 83Chop - Notbombling 82Sorc - Powerhouse 81Zeal - Goldbag 80Mara - Smurfling 75Sham -Blobling 66BO

hibboleth

Post#13 » Sat Jun 27, 2020 12:15 pm

Thanks for posting. I ran with Rolgrom for a fort run a few days ago and that was great fun. I have a couple of questions:

1) How often do you run city sieges?
2) From your last post, it sounded like tank week was last week. Are there plans to bring this back for those who missed it? Also, what does that entail?

Przepraszam

Post#14 » Sat Jun 27, 2020 1:17 pm

I can confirm that those guys are absolutely pro at farming pugs
Billpullman Blips
Millivanilli Karvosky

Ytendra

Post#15 » Sun Jun 28, 2020 11:12 am

hibboleth wrote: Sat Jun 27, 2020 12:15 pm Thanks for posting. I ran with Rolgrom for a fort run a few days ago and that was great fun. I have a couple of questions:

1) How often do you run city sieges?
2) From your last post, it sounded like tank week was last week. Are there plans to bring this back for those who missed it? Also, what does that entail?
City sieges are not our main focus as they happen in not very EU friendly or compatible times most of the time. We form city warbands whenever we can and we fill the warband with whoever is online from the guild, alliance members, guild friends and /5.

Role weeks are to establish and learn the basics and lay down the foundations for the combat, organisation, strategy, communication, movement, positioning and so on. I'm not sure of we will continue this format in the future, but we will definitely experiment and try out new or different things down the road and we will always try to improve.

Ytendra

Post#16 » Sun Jun 28, 2020 11:13 am

Bump

We are currently recruiting the following classes:
Knight of the Blazing Sun
Swordmaster
Runepriest
Warrior Priest

Ytendra

Post#17 » Tue Jun 30, 2020 9:50 pm

Bump

We are currently recruiting the following classes:
Knight of the Blazing Sun
Swordmaster
Runepriest
Warrior Priest

Ytendra

Post#18 » Fri Jul 03, 2020 2:22 pm

Bump, edited requirements, needed classes are in the first post.

Ads
Ytendra

Post#19 » Mon Jul 06, 2020 10:44 am

Bump, basic information can be found in the original post. PM Nenolia, Rolgrom, Holdaline or me for more info in the discord.

Ytendra

Post#20 » Thu Jul 09, 2020 8:11 am

Bump, still looking for members