Recent Topics

Ads

LFM People for serious leveling from tier 2-4 mid tier sc/rvr/pve

Order must unite, as they are strong in great numbers. Order players look no further! Guild advertisements are posted here.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Caspersky

LFM People for serious leveling from tier 2-4 mid tier sc/rvr/pve

Post#1 » Tue Aug 04, 2020 11:41 am

Hello everyone! I am looking for more people who is interested in making mid tier scenario groups and put some time into it, effort and the will to improve if needed. I my self have experience and i have no issues in leading/main assisting group. I am from EU myself so it would be nice if you play around those times aswell.

Being in same guild is not a must at all. You can be in other guilds of course! This is just a way to speed up the leveling/gearing to rank 40.

I have a discord server we can use and is one of the things i prefer we use for the group since it will make our group stronger in certain situations. Speaking is not a MUST.

Main focus will be Scenarios and PvE leveling. We will also do ORvR if the lakes are easy enough to handle for us without being rushed by full sov premades.

Looking for:
1Tank.
1 dps (preferable with a heal debuff later on).
1 healer.

Whisper me here on forum or ingame on Lionsmatter or on discord Lionsmatter#9862

Best Regards

We just hit the tier 2-3 mid scenario bracket.
Last edited by Caspersky on Thu Aug 06, 2020 10:11 am, edited 7 times in total.

Ads
Caspersky

Re: LFM People for serious leveling from tier 1 to tier 4.

Post#2 » Wed Aug 05, 2020 8:52 am

Updated topic.

Danayo

Re: LFM People for serious leveling from tier 1 to tier 4.

Post#3 » Wed Aug 05, 2020 10:30 am

Hi Caspersky, my account is new so I am not able to use the whisper function - sent you a friend request on discord.

I offer thou my shield. ;)

I am a new player and having tried all the roles over the last few days, settled on Knight and am currently rank 13 (very nearly went zealot). I am on EU, and currently don't have a guild but am looking (made some initial enquiries in /advice to no avail so far). My impression of this game is that pugging is often a roll of the dice so having a team to queue for scenarios for would be great and a lot more fun anyway. I've got the basics of tanking/guard switching and interrupting backline down reasonably well, but obviously quite nooby in many ways I won't be aware of having just started. I am playing a fair bit at the moment, and plan to continue playing to 40/beyond, my schedule will be a bit disrupted in a couple of weeks as I am moving for a new job, but will still be playing a decent amount. Let me know what you think, no hard feelings if you want someone more experienced. Cheers.

Lyckansost

Re: LFM People for serious leveling from tier 2-4 mid tier sc/rvr/pve

Post#4 » Wed Aug 05, 2020 1:43 pm

Played with u guys yesterday, was really fun. See ya in game (Tiijaj, SM)

Caspersky

Re: LFM People for serious leveling from tier 2-4 mid tier sc/rvr/pve

Post#5 » Thu Aug 06, 2020 9:53 am

Lyckansost wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 1:43 pm Played with u guys yesterday, was really fun. See ya in game (Tiijaj, SM)
Hey mate. Glad you enjoyed it!
I am on again tomorrow for some action in mid tiers. This is my work week so i can only play early on day or late night.

Best regards Lionsmatter!