Recent Topics

Ads

Setting up the "Horizon"

Order must unite, as they are strong in great numbers. Order players look no further! Guild advertisements are posted here.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Bulzator

Setting up the "Horizon"

Post#1 » Sat Aug 08, 2020 1:45 am

Hello !

I am looking to make a guild of fairly casual (or should i say hectic gaming time?) yet serious people who'd be interested in LevelingPQ/SC/RVR/HLPve content.
I don't even have a max character yet i feel there's alot of fun to be had and i'd like to be able to run proper groups at any level since i like playing alts !

I was a decently renowned player on WoW classic a long time ago,(french servers) i played this game when it went live, but quit a bit before it died.. Recently saw it was ressurected and falling in love with it all over again.

The guild would be named Horizon, if hopefully, the name is not taken, we could always discuss the name anyway :)
Any levels, any experience as long as you have a positive mindset and are openminded :) !

If this little idea pulls through, i will be making us a little discord !

Hope to see you soon ;)

Ads
Bulzator

Re: Setting up the "Horizon"

Post#2 » Tue Aug 11, 2020 9:50 pm

Ok, let's try again ;)

My idea is to make a semi-serious learning focused guild aimed at players ranging from hectic gametimes to smalltime casual (yet reasonably regular) spread out across all the tiers (meaning alts are more than welcome.)

Having quite little experience on this game it seems pretty pretentious to want to host a guild yet my experience on others mmo's and at group leading and my openminded attitude towards things (Meta-biased people we all love you <3) leads me to think i can take up this role once more.

I will probably be doing most of my recruiting ingame from the groups i'm running daily, but if possible, i'd like to have some other more commited people (as forum-dwellers usually are) join me in this endeavour.

It is pretty obvious that at any tier, most people are zergrushing with variable skill levels and micromanagement skills (as in how to actually win the fight when it's engaged) but that a major part of the population has no idea whatsoever about actual tactics, this is something i know i can capitalise on with my groups :)

The guild's name would be called Horizon, i am willing to discuss anything with potential interested people as i feel that a guild should be somewhat of a democracy.

The objective of this guild is to perform at very high levels on every front albeit with less time and focus that hardcore guilds because since i am an adult i don't have this kind of time anymore. I believe it is very possible to compensate for gametime by smarter use of it and to compensate equipment by tactics or i should probably say strategy since the tactics aspect of this game is something i don't have a grasp on yet :)

I'd like to thank anyone for showing interest in advance and hope to see you all in game ;)

Mortorin

Re: Setting up the "Horizon"

Post#3 » Thu Aug 20, 2020 8:38 pm

I'd be interested in discussing this with you if you are still pursuing it?