Recent Topics

Ads

LF Friendly Supportive Guild

Order must unite, as they are strong in great numbers. Order players look no further! Guild advertisements are posted here.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
IronTempleDog

LF Friendly Supportive Guild

Post#1 » Fri Aug 28, 2020 4:12 pm

Hey, I'm a new player who played the original game way back when & I'm looking to make some pals to get into RvR stuff with. I've been playing solo PvE for a while and I'm enjoying it but I think these type of games are better with friends. I'm in Toronto Canada. I'm mostly active during the day because that's what my schedule generally permits. I often enjoy playing ranged AoE DPS but I also might secretly like healers and tanks as long as no one is a jerk to me while I get my skills up to par. I've been playing MMOs off and on from the beginning & while I'm not any kind of pro gaming all star, when I'm in practice I do pretty ok. I definitely need to re-learn the ins and outs of this game, though. If you think you have room for / interest in someone like me, I'm looking for a friendly & supportive group to play with regularly.

Thanks,
IronTempleDog

Ads
IronTempleDog

Re: LF Friendly Supportive Guild

Post#2 » Mon Aug 31, 2020 5:00 am

No? Nothing, eh? Is there a better way to find a guild than posting here?

Rekoom

Post#3 » Mon Aug 31, 2020 5:19 am

You could try the official Discord, you may have more luck there. Cheers
Rekoom - 80+ BO

Akalukz

Post#4 » Mon Aug 31, 2020 12:33 pm

The Holy Kings is a pretty good guild. Ask in /5 if any are on.
-= Agony =-

nuadarstark

Post#5 » Mon Aug 31, 2020 12:40 pm

Any of the guilds in Lolliance are a solid start - friendly, supportive, full of new folks who are on various lvls of the game, good numbers of competent WB & city leaders, tons of folks griding orvr, dungeons, ch22, SCs, etc constantly. Co-lead in Reforged here, let me know for more info.
Raid boss Salv WP Guernios - rr83, full Sov
DPS SnB SM Valianoris - rr81, full Sov