Recent Topics

Ads

BW damage feels underwhelming

Let's talk about... everything else
Nishka
Suspended

BW damage feels underwhelming

Post#1 » Wed Dec 02, 2020 11:23 am

The class that sacrifices everything for high damage doesn't actually do that much damage compared to other classes in the current state of the game.
Just look at this numbers. It's really disheartening.
Even some shitty DPS shaman deals more damage with a press of 1 button. While being able to heal and having mountainloads of utility.
"Well, once there was only chaos. You ask me, order's winning". - Grandmaster Siegfried Trappenfeld

Ads
Xergon

Re: BW damage feels underwhelming

Post#2 » Wed Dec 02, 2020 11:37 am

u trolling right ?
The Unlikely Plan
YouTube

Sofong

Post#3 » Wed Dec 02, 2020 11:40 am

hahahahahaha u win.

Nishka
Suspended

Post#4 » Wed Dec 02, 2020 11:45 am

Xergon wrote: Wed Dec 02, 2020 11:37 am u trolling right ?
That's all you have to say on the matter?
"Well, once there was only chaos. You ask me, order's winning". - Grandmaster Siegfried Trappenfeld

Jinxypie

Post#5 » Wed Dec 02, 2020 11:49 am

Be patient. They can't buff all your classes at once😉
DoK RR80+, Chosen RR80+, Choppa RR70+, SH RR75+ WP RR65+

Nishka
Suspended

Post#6 » Wed Dec 02, 2020 11:50 am

Jinxypie wrote: Wed Dec 02, 2020 11:49 am Be patient. They can't buff all your classes at once😉
Ironic, considering that it's destruction that always gets buffed while order is hammered with nerfs.

Xergon

Post#7 » Wed Dec 02, 2020 11:52 am

U putting no context on the fight, u posting screenshot of combat log, where u show us ur AutoAttack Damage from BrightWizard which is an Inteligence class, vs Shamman abilities in DPS spec. What do you expect to explain if u gave 0 information to work with?
Where are your damage abilities?
What is your gear, spec, renown?

If u would only put a minimum effort to at least check from Armory what gear that shamman has u would understand a lot OR maybe not, cuz this post has 0 information to validate.
U fighting RR 88 Shamman in DPS spec in Warlord/Sov gear, whats wrong with u ?

U lucky im bored in work to reply to this... It just annoys my that this kinda mentality ppl whine on forums about class disbalance or any issues, while having completly 0 understanding on how game works...
The Unlikely Plan
YouTube

Hardkoar
Suspended

Post#8 » Wed Dec 02, 2020 11:54 am

Nishka wrote: Wed Dec 02, 2020 11:23 am The class that sacrifices everything for high damage doesn't actually do that much damage compared to other classes in the current state of the game.
Just look at this numbers. It's really disheartening.
Even some shitty DPS shaman deals more damage with a press of 1 button. While being able to heal and having mountainloads of utility.
Relife is hardly a shitty dps shaman but I do understand where you are coming from.

If I understand this correctly what you are saying is :

The BW class is pretty much the only class on order (sorc for destro), that cannot play alone. It needs a pocket healer all the time to not kill itself.
Becuase of that it should have a much higher dps output. The issue rises when then you put them in a party and they become god like.

Sadly the only ''fix'' to this, would be to implement some sort of buff activation ''Sigmar's Blessing'' where the BW doesn't self destruct when playing solo and the buff disappears automatically when he joins a party.
Then again, I keep hearing this is not a game for solo players so none of the above truly matters.

Ads
Pkunk

Post#9 » Wed Dec 02, 2020 12:04 pm

Nishka wrote: Wed Dec 02, 2020 11:23 am doesn't actually do that much damage compared to other classes in the current state of the game.
Yeah BW need dps buff. Indeed. Okay.

I am not sure if this is the finest or worst trolling I have ever seen on these forums.

The thing I wonder most about is why Relife's green beam don't hit harder than my
shaman's because he got magic power maxed and I got almost none and don't even
hit softcap on int. I think he got 300 mp or something.

Nishka
Suspended

Post#10 » Wed Dec 02, 2020 12:07 pm

What I'm saying is that BW damage is outdated and surpassed. While some other classes got buffed to heaven and back, BW and Sorc remained largely the same as they were in 2010.

I don't feel the need to post my damage, because everyone already know how much damage BW does.
1000+ damage is what BW fireball does. It requires 3 seconds to cast. Meanwhile, some shaman routinely deals the same amount of damage with a channel tick.