Recent Topics

Ads

3rd Bitterstone Thunderers RPRvR Dwarf Guild

Order must unite, as they are strong in great numbers. Order players look no further! Guild advertisements are posted here.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Glorian

Re: 3rd Bitterstone Thunderers RPRvR Dwarf Guild is recruiting

Post#591 » Mon Jan 22, 2018 5:23 pm

Well it is Tuesday AND Wednesday. ;)

Ads
Glorian

Post#592 » Tue Jan 30, 2018 9:55 am

I have just checked that the last Guild News were made from me in December 2016.

So here is the current status as of 2018.

Guild News
The guild is running and as always we have a come and go of known dwarfs and new dwarfs. Player begin to play the game anew, and active players play some other games in between. Last year we had to kick members till we had 79 players total in to find the source for the guildbug. If you read this, the kick was made because of that. If ye want to be reenlisted just give us a call. And it really made our hearts ache when we had to kick one of our longest friends and dwarven kin.

At EU Prime we have around 10-14 active Dwarfs. At Tuesday/Wednesday around 18-24.

So overall the 3rd Bitterstone Thunderers is the longest continuous active guild on the RoR Server. This Summer it will be three years. We were found in the last week of T1 and were there at all major points.
  • The Zerg of 2015 when destro locked dozens of zones in one night. It all started at a gunline event when we logged off and destro was really pumped to give it a go.
    Several Server Crashes in Troll Country when our Turrets destroyed the server.
    The Break of RvR in T3 when at our Event a Serverupdate destroyed RvR for several weeks.
    And “The King and the Warlord” Event when we had a parade in Altdorf with some show for the Folks with The High King Thorgrimm Grudgebearer flying in and promoting some of our longest members. Afterwards the Server broke when 800 players traveled to Praag simultaneously. The Battle itself in Praag after the restart was a thing to remember. With that numbers even your own warband was just a drop in the waves that fought fourth and back.
Dwarf Warband on Tuesday
On Tuesday we usually run a “come as you are” dwarf Warband. But on special occasions I give the date for a Dwarf Gunline Warband, EN/RPs only, or an Ironbreaker Warband IB/RPs.

Dwarf Warband on Wednesday
On Wednesday we build our dwarf Warband with the best highelst lvl Dwarfs we can get. Also from other guilds like Damaz Kron or Oathkeepers. Also on Wednesday we have usually voice contact to the CNTK Warband to get something done in RvR.

Guild Website:
The Website is mostly dysfunctional. Most uptodate infos are in our guild Discord.
https://discord.gg/srRS6b2
Specific infos are in the stickied messages. You can see them on top when hitting the pin-symbol.

Guild Leadership:
The guild is ruled by a three dwarf committee. Consisting of Kragg/Drengk as well as me Lesti/Balin and Noergl/Finvjer. If for example on of us is ill, at a vacation or currently respawning the other two are allways there to be contacted. We are supported by our host of non-commissioned officers: Arthur, Gwelthaz, Morulan, Gragmaoc and lot more where I put a grudge on me for not their names springing to my mind right now. These NCOs recruit and are there to help newcommers to find their place in RoR. You will find no other guild on this server where you have a more profound wisdom about the dwarven classes.

Kicked Members:
As mentioned above we were forced to kick members to find the guildbug. In the end, number of members was not a cause for the problem, but alliance membership. So if you were kicked give us a nod and you will be reenlisted.

The Future:
At Tuesday 13th of February our 100th Gunline Event will be hosted. We are working on it to bring some celebrities to it. So stay tuned and maybe get a lvl 16+ Dwarf ready for that.

I will continue to run special Warbands on Tuesday. Current plans are to continue with the Ironbreaker and Gunline Warbands. Yes, these Warbands have some weaknesses, and if you hit or are hit by TUP it is usually Game Over. But we are improving, and if we hit a pug warband we usually destroy them quite fast. And it is about style and immersion. Running in a victorious order warband is one thing, but running in a themed warband is the taste we desire. Also we are being called out in destro region chat and that is something nice. As there are a lot of guild warbands, or great pug Leaders on Order side. But the dwarfs are easy recognizable in the lakes.

The Future not directly connected to Dwarfs:

Apart from that there are also other non dwarf Ideas brooding in my brain for some themed Warbands

“Troll Drengi, Arrr!” A Pirate Slayer Warband without any Healers at all, the last one who dies is an honorless Wazzok.

“SWAT” A Shadowwarrior/Archmage Team with some nice 100ft M2 AoE Bombing. Most likely a joint Venture Project with the Eternal Hosts Elf Guild. For the SW you need to be at least lvl 32+ and retreating like a dirty elgi is planned and not forbidden like when we run the dwarf warband. ;)

“I have the Power” An oldschool Greatswords Event with Kotbs/Warpriests. Most likely a joint Venture with the Averland Greatswords.

“Suffer not the Witch to life!” A Witchhunter Witchhunt. For that I need the help of a seasoned Witchhunter who know all hideouts, secret places, ambushpoints and tricks you need to play that class in RoR. I can level one of those and can read the guides, but for such an event I need the help of a real seasoned lad who knows when to call the cloak ability and who knows when to strike and when to run.
Of course without any Healers. If we are hit we scatter in all directions like cockroaches who are hit by the light and regroup in the nearest safehouse.

So stay tuned, the Dwarfs are here to stay! :D

albree

Post#593 » Wed Jan 31, 2018 1:27 am

i love you guys
BW 40/6x | WL 40/5x (?? RIP) | KBS 40/4x| ENG 40/4x | IB 40/4x | Female dwarf fetishist

Wam

Post#594 » Wed Jan 31, 2018 2:01 am

you guys have improved alot, on occasions you've been the strongest order threat in zone whilst keeping your identity.

The real reason i sometimes play on order is just to see the macro's again :D

you and your allies CNTK make the game more interesting for sure... and force us to improve... still waiting to see you guys vs Iron pact alliance

Keep up the good fight dawii

and if you ever want to organise 24v24 let me know (could even make it racial, or 18v18 if thats easier)
Wamizzle Guild Leader [TUP]
Wamizzle Guild Leader [The Unlikely Plan]

Kragg

Post#595 » Wed Jan 31, 2018 6:36 am

Glorian wrote:
At Tuesday 13th of February our 100th Gunline Event will be hosted. We are working on it to bring some celebrities to it. So stay tuned and maybe get a lvl 16+ Dwarf ready for that.
I think we will need some posters/meme's to announce this in the coming week. Last week so we should step up our campaign a bit. :mrgreen:
Wam wrote:you guys have improved alot, on occasions you've been the strongest order threat in zone whilst keeping your identity.

The real reason i sometimes play on order is just to see the macro's again :D

you and your allies CNTK make the game more interesting for sure... and force us to improve... still waiting to see you guys vs Iron pact alliance

Keep up the good fight dawii

and if you ever want to organise 24v24 let me know (could even make it racial, or 18v18 if thats easier)
Thanks, Wam! I for one are interested in a 24/24 and I am sure my co-leaders and guildmates are as well. It will have to be on a later date as we are preparing for a big event on the 13th first. Will talk it over with the lads.
Sergeant-Major Drengk Burloksson, RR 85 Sniper
Hulfdan Irongrip, RR 81 Ironbreaker
Proud Founder of the 3rd Bitterstone Thunderers
Alliance officer of the Grand Alliance

Glorian

Post#596 » Wed Jan 31, 2018 7:48 am

Aye, what Kragg said. Next big thing is our 100th Dwarf Event.
For the 24vs24 we are discussing ideas in the Bitterstone Officers tent. I will keep you informed soon.

Kragg

Post#597 » Tue Feb 06, 2018 6:56 am

Tonight we march!

Glorian

Post#598 » Tue Feb 06, 2018 11:00 am

Aye. Tonight I can't be online, but as usual Arthur will lead the Warband and Drengk most likely do the invites.
I will be back to our Wednesdays Warband.

Ads
Kragg

Post#599 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:32 am

Our 100th gunline event for the Dwarf community. Who would had thought that when we started out, huh?

Elftwin95

Post#600 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:18 am

Great to see, a quick toast and wellwishes from the Eternal Host to many more such events in the coming years! :D
Eldoir Duskoath SW 40/71 Shadowmaster of the Eternal Host

Strike swiftly aim true