Recent Topics

Ads

3rd Bitterstone Thunderers RPRvR Dwarf Guild

Order must unite, as they are strong in great numbers. Order players look no further! Guild advertisements are posted here.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Glorian

Re: 3rd Bitterstone Thunderers RPRvR Dwarf Guild Recruitment

Post#821 » Thu Mar 26, 2020 12:51 am

ironandsteel25 wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 8:34 pm Hello! I am new to Return of Reckoning, and I'm a huge fan of dwarves. I would love to be recruited into the 3rd Bitterstone Thunderers as an Ironbreaker. I am a huge ****** for melee and defense, and the career of an Ironbreaker seemed right up my alley. I'm till having trouble building the career, but I'm trying to make my Ironbreaker's career based on his personality: gruff, bitter, snarky, determined, vengeful, stubborn (obviously), and loyal despite his grumbling. I am a huge fan of roleplay, so I thought it would be fun to figure out the path of my Ironbreaker's career applied via personality/path to make him more believable and fun to RP as. Any help would be very much appreciated. For Ekrund!
Tromm Ironandsteel.
Please check Post No.1 for our Discord to come in contact with our officers and see if we have a recruiter Online.
You need to have alore friendly name though. Alternatively you can check norse names in google. Most are also fitting for Dwarfs.

Our newest Action in the RvR can be seen here.
Pure bearded Testosterone! :D

Click here to watch on YouTube

Ads
Wam

Post#822 » Thu Mar 26, 2020 2:32 am

Glorian wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 12:51 am
ironandsteel25 wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 8:34 pm Hello! I am new to Return of Reckoning, and I'm a huge fan of dwarves. I would love to be recruited into the 3rd Bitterstone Thunderers as an Ironbreaker. I am a huge ****** for melee and defense, and the career of an Ironbreaker seemed right up my alley. I'm till having trouble building the career, but I'm trying to make my Ironbreaker's career based on his personality: gruff, bitter, snarky, determined, vengeful, stubborn (obviously), and loyal despite his grumbling. I am a huge fan of roleplay, so I thought it would be fun to figure out the path of my Ironbreaker's career applied via personality/path to make him more believable and fun to RP as. Any help would be very much appreciated. For Ekrund!
Tromm Ironandsteel.
Please check Post No.1 for our Discord to come in contact with our officers and see if we have a recruiter Online.
You need to have alore friendly name though. Alternatively you can check norse names in google. Most are also fitting for Dwarfs.

Our newest Action in the RvR can be seen here.
Pure bearded Testosterone! :D

Click here to watch on YouTube

Image :twisted:
Wamizzle Guild Leader [TUP]
Wamizzle Guild Leader [The Unlikely Plan]

Pumatouch

Post#823 » Thu Mar 26, 2020 2:50 pm

Wam wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 2:32 am Image :twisted:
Arthur - Slarti - Halgal - Binwin
Each and every Dawi under my command owes me one hundred scalps.
And I want my scalps.

Glorian

Re: 3rd Bitterstone Thunderers RPRvR Dwarf Guild

Post#824 » Sat Apr 04, 2020 9:16 am

Join the Army today!

-Lore friendly name required.
-Engis need to wear uniform at all times.
-Roleplay optional.

Glorian

Post#825 » Fri Apr 17, 2020 6:10 pm

Late night Dwarf Warband today starting around 23:30 Altdorftime.
Bring in your lvl 16+ Dwarf.
But make sure to stay on Warband Lead and kill his targets.

Grock

Post#826 » Fri Apr 17, 2020 7:34 pm

For the record that is not the original that i made!

Some details were added without the artist's consent
Orkni 85+ (in-game Grock is not me...)

Glorian

Post#827 » Sat Apr 18, 2020 10:15 am

Grock wrote: Fri Apr 17, 2020 7:34 pm For the record that is not the original that i made!

Some details were added without the artist's consent
Aye. It is a Fanworkchange of the original one. :)

Glorian

Post#828 » Sat Apr 18, 2020 10:39 am

Guildcoins incomming on the Ekrund Expedition.

Ads
Glorian

Post#829 » Mon Apr 20, 2020 8:20 am

All Hail to the Bitterstone Beer Bike! After a failed Siege in Praag Eisenerbart the IB managed to drift out the Ram and brought it back to the WC. Battered but unbeaten we took it back to our Keep. So Bifur set in front of the renamed Ram, "The Bitterstone Beer Bike". And every dawi set himself on follow in the beer bike. We roamed Praag and overran 3 destros with the bike and killed them, additionally we moved from BO to BO and provided beer for the Order allies there. In the end even a destro wb. The beer bike took its toll on them. In the end when we got overran by 3 WBs but somehow the Beer Bike survived with 3% health.

We then set it free, to long was it bound as a destro destroying machine. So the Beer Bike might return one day, in our darkest hour, for our last battle.

Kragg

Post#830 » Mon Apr 20, 2020 8:29 am

I see those beer bikes on a daily basis, never one such as this one tho :D
Sergeant-Major Drengk Burloksson, RR 85 Sniper
Hulfdan Irongrip, RR 81 Ironbreaker
Proud Founder of the 3rd Bitterstone Thunderers
Alliance officer of the Grand Alliance