Recent Topics

Ads

3rd Bitterstone Thunderers RPRvR Dwarf Guild

Order must unite, as they are strong in great numbers. Order players look no further! Guild advertisements are posted here.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
sadgod

Re: 3rd Bitterstone Thunderers RPRvR Dwarf Guild - RoR stands!

Post#621 » Wed May 23, 2018 6:14 pm

Such racist guild :(
You don’t wanna invite me because I have pointy ears ?
viewtopic.php?f=53&t=26779&p=302843#p302843

Creating forum animated avatars like the one I have for in game currency or items : Discord : Setrius#6587

Ads
Darosh
Banned

Post#622 » Wed May 23, 2018 6:18 pm

sadgod wrote: Wed May 23, 2018 6:14 pm Such racist guild :(

Hail Volgo! ~ Dwarf master race!

Glorian

Post#623 » Wed May 23, 2018 9:09 pm

sadgod wrote: Wed May 23, 2018 6:14 pm Such racist guild :(
Well that is the point of a dwarf Regiment.
A Regiment consisting of dwarfs. :roll: :lol:

Glorian

Post#624 » Thu May 24, 2018 9:56 am

Click here to watch on YouTube

We liberated Elyrion last night!
The elgi can thank us later. ;)

Kragg

Post#625 » Mon May 28, 2018 10:59 am

Glorian wrote: Thu May 24, 2018 9:56 am
Click here to watch on YouTube

We liberated Elyrion last night!
The elgi can thank us later. ;)
Do they ever? ;)
Sergeant-Major Drengk Burloksson, RR 85 Sniper
Hulfdan Irongrip, RR 81 Ironbreaker
Proud Founder of the 3rd Bitterstone Thunderers
Alliance officer of the Grand Alliance

Glorian

Post#626 » Thu May 31, 2018 10:50 am

The Bitterstone Thunderers always had its share in plenty of Engineers and Ironbreakers.
But for a successful Dwarf Warband you also need your share of Slayers and AoE Healing Runepriests.

Over the last weeks we have succeeded on getting the later in with two of the guild leaders switching to their Runepriests for the Dwarf Warband. Because we don't ask anything from our Dwarfs that we wont do ourself.

But to increase the efficiency even further we haven't fully integrated the full power of some Single Target DPS Runepriest, or a Healdebuffing AoE DPS Runepriest. Both Types can do damage while healing themselves through damage, or getting their own Dots on without putting stress on the Warband.

So if you want to join the guild, or just hop on the Wednesday Dwarf Warband please give us a call here, or in the Bitterstone Discord. https://discord.gg/srRS6b2

Glorian

Re: 3rd Bitterstone Thunderers RPRvR Dwarf Guild - Recruiting DPS Runis

Post#627 » Thu Jun 07, 2018 4:59 pm

Mykomark

Post#628 » Fri Jun 08, 2018 12:41 am

I and my friends would gladly join this great guild but we can`t - because of uniforms. This old game already suffers from lack of face customizing (lots of players looks like twins) and with same looking gear we would look like an army of clones and with 0 originality. My suggestion to wear whatever you want but only with guild colors and I think you guys would have much more people on board. Can`t imagine to wear same old gear look for 3yrs +, just think about this...

Ads
Glorian

Post#629 » Fri Jun 08, 2018 5:25 am

Mykomark wrote: Fri Jun 08, 2018 12:41 am I and my friends would gladly join this great guild but we can`t - because of uniforms. This old game already suffers from lack of face customizing (lots of players looks like twins) and with same looking gear we would look like an army of clones and with 0 originality. My suggestion to wear whatever you want but only with guild colors and I think you guys would have much more people on board. Can`t imagine to wear same old gear look for 3yrs +, just think about this...
Well only the Engineer has a strict uniform. And even on him Weapons, Belts, Accessoirs are free to pic.
And when we run complete Gunlines I can discern the different Engineers by their Beards and weapons.

But that is the price if you want to look like a unit. And Everyone who once stood in a gunline with 16 Engineers knows the feeling.
Ironbreaker, Runepriest, Slayer has just to use somewhere the Guild Color, and the IB has to wear on Guild Warbands a specific Shield.

Appart from that the guild is getting a good stream of fresh recruits. ;)
Of course we could easily double that number if we dont enforce uniform or lore friendly names, but then it wouldn't been the Bitterstone Thunderers.
My suggestions would be that you maybe get to lvl 16+ and join one of our Dwarven Warbands. Then you will see how much fun Engineers in Uniform are. :)

Noergl

Post#630 » Fri Jun 08, 2018 9:30 am

The idea behind BT was and is always to represent a regiment in an army. We have no high kings or thaines, our highest rank is captain. And as a regiment we try also to get the feeling of a unit, not a bunch of random thrown together classes and races, where everyone looks apart like a wild loveparade. Of course that gives us a lot of limitations, but its a price we gladly pay for being us... meaning a guild with tradition, theme and its own playstyle. As Lesti wrote above, besides engie uniform, the shield and the colours the look of your char is your own decision.
Lorekeeper Noergl Morgrimsfind & Sgt.Maj.Finvjer Hugnirsson
(Co-leader of 3rd Bitterstone Thunderers)