Recent Topics

Ads

3rd Bitterstone Thunderers RPRvR Dwarf Guild

Order must unite, as they are strong in great numbers. Order players look no further! Guild advertisements are posted here.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Rowanmantle

Re: 3rd Bitterstone Thunderers RPRvR Dwarf Guild is recruiting

Post#571 » Sun Dec 31, 2017 12:26 am

Glorian wrote:Looking good Hulurtin.

Guild is thriving. For more information join the Bitterstone Discord.

As usual Dwarf Warband every Wednesday 8pm Altdorftime. Newcomers welcome.
Lesti, you and Arthur never amaze me at your resilience and the force of the dwarven armada. Long live the ale and the Rise of Bitterstones Thunderes. Who if i'm not mistaken have been here since tier 2 was first launched, long standing dwarven family, and true roleplaying RVR fanatics, Orcs must die after all. :D
Rowanmantle /WP
Rowansrage /SL
Rowanbrowan /KOTBS
Rowanthrowan /BW
Matronmother /Dok
Handyrowan /Mara

Ads
Kragg

Post#572 » Sun Dec 31, 2017 9:12 am

Hulurtin wrote:Much better now...
Just needs your character names below it, and your new rank, ofcourse :mrgreen:
Sergeant-Major Drengk Burloksson, RR 85 Sniper
Hulfdan Irongrip, RR 81 Ironbreaker
Proud Founder of the 3rd Bitterstone Thunderers
Alliance officer of the Grand Alliance

Glorian

Post#573 » Mon Jan 01, 2018 1:44 am

Rowanmantle wrote:

Lesti, you and Arthur never amaze me at your resilience and the force of the dwarven armada. Long live the ale and the Rise of Bitterstones Thunderes. Who if i'm not mistaken have been here since tier 2 was first launched, long standing dwarven family, and true roleplaying RVR fanatics, Orcs must die after all. :D
Thanks Laddie. But the 3rd Bitterstone Thunderers were found when Nordland T1 was the max RvR Zone and Bloody gear the things to have. ;)

Rowanmantle

Post#574 » Mon Jan 01, 2018 5:16 am

Glorian wrote:
Rowanmantle wrote:

Thanks Laddie. But the 3rd Bitterstone Thunderers were found when Nordland T1 was the max RvR Zone and Bloody gear the things to have. ;)
Well i did nit know that, i know BT has been here a very logn time, perhaps even the longest standing active guild, keep up the good work and happy new year lads. Ale all around
Rowanmantle /WP
Rowansrage /SL
Rowanbrowan /KOTBS
Rowanthrowan /BW
Matronmother /Dok
Handyrowan /Mara

Kragg

Post#575 » Mon Jan 01, 2018 9:08 pm

Rowanmantle wrote:
Glorian wrote:
Rowanmantle wrote:
Well i did nit know that, i know BT has been here a very logn time, perhaps even the longest standing active guild, keep up the good work and happy new year lads. Ale all around
Thanks! We came a long way, that's for sure!

I still recall standing on a hill in Nordland testing stuff with Lesti and Yorim and talking how great a gunline would be. :mrgreen:

pfs2222

Post#576 » Thu Jan 04, 2018 11:29 am

Since Drengk has pointed out some minor faults in my uniform, I´d suggest to clarify the uniform rules a wee bit. The original text is
• Body Armour dyed with Norscan Farmer Grey and Graveyard Earth. We use the basic T1 body armour appearance (“…of vengeance”), same as the gloves, boots and shoulders from T1. We represent the basic grunts and we are easily recognized through uniform and colours by friends and foes alike.
It should say (when I remember correctly what Drengk told me) : Body Armour and Boots dyed with Norscan Farmer Grey and Graveyard Earth, Gloves and Shoulders Graveyard Earth (main and secondary), Helmet Norscan Farmer Grey (main and secondary)...

Bomfur - Runepriest / Glamdulin - Ironbreaker / Tunggdil - Engineer /Snorrij - Slayer

Kragg

Post#577 » Thu Jan 04, 2018 9:12 pm

pfs2222 wrote:Since Drengk has pointed out some minor faults in my uniform, I´d suggest to clarify the uniform rules a wee bit. The original text is
• Body Armour dyed with Norscan Farmer Grey and Graveyard Earth. We use the basic T1 body armour appearance (“…of vengeance”), same as the gloves, boots and shoulders from T1. We represent the basic grunts and we are easily recognized through uniform and colours by friends and foes alike.
It should say (when I remember correctly what Drengk told me) : Body Armour and Boots dyed with Norscan Farmer Grey and Graveyard Earth, Gloves and Shoulders Graveyard Earth (main and secondary), Helmet Norscan Farmer Grey (main and secondary)...
Good one!

Glorian

Post#578 » Fri Jan 05, 2018 1:05 pm

Ads
Gorecuttah20

Post#579 » Wed Jan 17, 2018 3:30 pm

How do I join ?

Shalktonin

Post#580 » Wed Jan 17, 2018 3:43 pm

Gorecuttah20 wrote:How do I join ?
easiest way is to join the event at the time shown in the image above and ask for an invite your application can be reviewed at that time.
Scientia potentia est, tene hanc bene