Recent Topics

Ads

3rd Bitterstone Thunderers RPRvR Dwarf Guild

Order must unite, as they are strong in great numbers. Order players look no further! Guild advertisements are posted here.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Mykomark

Re: 3rd Bitterstone Thunderers RPRvR Dwarf Guild - Recruiting DPS Runis

Post#631 » Fri Jun 08, 2018 11:46 am

I just looked at price of that Norscan blue dye - almost 4g each, you need x3 plus other dye it`s ~13g (and you changing your gear quite a lot at low levels), so basically you will spend all your gold only for dyes and nothing more. For new player 13g it`s a lot. My question do you guys providing these dyes for new lowbies guildmates ? Personally for me 13g is whole week of playing (3h+ on day).

Ads
Glorian

Post#632 » Fri Jun 08, 2018 12:06 pm

Mykomark wrote: Fri Jun 08, 2018 11:46 am I just looked at price of that Norscan blue dye - almost 4g each, you need x3 plus other dye it`s ~13g (and you changing your gear quite a lot at low levels), so basically you will spend all your gold only for dyes and nothing more. For new player 13g it`s a lot. My question do you guys providing these dyes for new lowbies guildmates ? Personally for me 13g is whole week of playing (3h+ on day).
Guild Colors are recommended at lvl 31+. Before that as you say it is a little bit to expensive to dye on new gear every 2 levels. And Players need first their Mount and such things. There are some green or brown tones, or the repeatable navy blue dye quest in Troll Country to keep the color 'near' Norscan Farmer grey till you reach lvl 31+.

Apart from that, on the Picture you see two of our oldest Members. In their Uniform since 2015. And me dead on the ground. :roll:

And with Belts, Weapons and Acessoirs you can differ a lot.
Spoiler:

pfs2222

Post#633 » Fri Jun 08, 2018 12:21 pm

And I remember well when Ijoined with my wee engineer Tunggdil, standing in front of Drengk and getting my uniform adjusted. Gold was never a big issue, guild veterans helped me a lot with that and I tried to repay by helping new recruits later on.

Bomfur - Runepriest / Glamdulin - Ironbreaker / Tunggdil - Engineer /Snorrij - Slayer

Noergl

Post#634 » Fri Jun 08, 2018 12:46 pm

pfs2222 wrote: Fri Jun 08, 2018 12:21 pm Gold was never a big issue, guild veterans helped me a lot...
Psssst, dont say that aloud, were dwarfs, so ofc gold IS a big issue. :lol: . But to tell the truth, youre absolutely right. Were getting our lads an lasses into right coloured uniform, so no problems here, nothing to see, please move along.
Lorekeeper Noergl Morgrimsfind & Sgt.Maj.Finvjer Hugnirsson
(Co-leader of 3rd Bitterstone Thunderers)

Kragg

Post#635 » Fri Jun 08, 2018 2:15 pm

pfs2222 wrote: Fri Jun 08, 2018 12:21 pm And I remember well when Ijoined with my wee engineer Tunggdil, standing in front of Drengk and getting my uniform adjusted. Gold was never a big issue, guild veterans helped me a lot with that and I tried to repay by helping new recruits later on.
Hence why I am the poorest dwarf in the regiment. ;)

Well worth the investment to see my lads looking their finest in their uniforms!
Sergeant-Major Drengk Burloksson, RR 85 Sniper
Hulfdan Irongrip, RR 81 Ironbreaker
Proud Founder of the 3rd Bitterstone Thunderers
Alliance officer of the Grand Alliance

Glorian

Post#636 » Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:38 pm

Click here to watch on YouTube

Recruitmentvideo is up.

Kragg

Post#637 » Fri Jun 15, 2018 1:06 pm

Nice work, Lesti!
Sergeant-Major Drengk Burloksson, RR 85 Sniper
Hulfdan Irongrip, RR 81 Ironbreaker
Proud Founder of the 3rd Bitterstone Thunderers
Alliance officer of the Grand Alliance

Glorian

Post#638 » Fri Jun 15, 2018 3:16 pm

3 Years Ago, on the 15th of June 2015, if my Book of Grudges is correct, after a succesfull Gunline in T1 Nordland 6 Dwarfs went to Altdorf to found the 3rd Bitterstone Thunderers Guild.

Of the first six, three names are known by me:
Yorim Yorimson
Drengk Burloksson
Lesti Ardisson

The name of the 3rd and 4th Dwarf are lost to history.
The 6th Dwarf was a volunteer who was only in for the gold I gave him. He wanted to buy himself the mule to travel faster in T1.
One Week later there was a goldwhipe, T2 was released and everyone got a mule for free. ;)
We remember him as the 'Unnamed Thunderer'.

Since that day the 3rd Bitterstone Thunderers grew and fought in every Zone, every Scenario and every Thread known to the Old World.

We fought through Character Whipes, Server DDOS Attacks and Server Crashes while in RvR. We fought through bugged warbands and the 4 weeks of broken RvR and up to this day. Firm in our believ that the Server is getting better a tiny bit every day. And that is true since three years ago. Patch by patch the future is shaped. And for the next three years the 3rd Bitterstone Thunderers are here to continue the good fight.

We aren't the best guild in Renown, we aren't the most hardcore guild in its playerbase, but we are the best guild if you want to have the feeling of a Dwarf on the Battlefields of the old world. To feel the grime of defeat, to nourish your heart on hate and grudges, and to taste the sweet mead of victory.

So raise your Tankard for the fallen Thunderers of the last three Years, and rejoice for this new age. We may not win, but if we stop fighting we will loose for sure.

12th August 2015. The 3 Sieges of Stone Troll Keep

Ads
Noergl

Re: 3rd Birthday - 3rd Bitterstone Thunderers RPRvR Dwarf Guild

Post#639 » Fri Jun 15, 2018 3:55 pm

So as the proud co-leader of the 3rd BT gratulation to all our active members on this day - which by pure chance is my rl birthday too :lol: .

Thanks to all our allies, enemies and the dev team, which make this proud dwarven family possible. And i raise my tankard to the lost members of our regiment - may you rest with our ancestors and from whereever remember the times and tell the tales and stories.

Onward to the next year in our regimental chronicles. Happy birthday to us.
Lorekeeper Noergl Morgrimsfind & Sgt.Maj.Finvjer Hugnirsson
(Co-leader of 3rd Bitterstone Thunderers)

Torgrimmerr

Re: 3rd Birthday - 3rd Bitterstone Thunderers RPRvR Dwarf Guild

Post#640 » Fri Jun 15, 2018 4:44 pm

Hail and Well met. Thank you for Letting me be part of this great family and letting me come back after my year leave due to medical issues, physical and mental.

Josh
Order:
Torgrimmerrr: Slayer/ Torggying: Rune Priest
Destro:
Torgrimmer: Chopper/ Ringobloody: Maulder