Recent Topics

Ads

What is a good healing class to play

Order must unite, as they are strong in great numbers. Order players look no further! Guild advertisements are posted here.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
InfamousTrader

What is a good healing class to play

Post#1 » Tue Feb 09, 2021 5:50 pm

Hi,

I am still fairly new to this game and I am looking at creating a healer for RVR but don't know what is the easiest to play and which ones are good really. I have played a lot of WoW and been healer on that but I just don't know much about this game.

I would like some suggestions if possible.

Thanks!

Ads
Banjomissen

Re: What is a good healing class to play

Post#2 » Tue Feb 09, 2021 6:10 pm

Wp is the easiest to play (low risk, high reward). Very strong heals.

Rp (my favorite) has lots of different tools and is really fun and engaging to play (medium risk, high reward).

Am is a great healer but feels like the most squishy of the three. To get the most of your Am healer you want to paired with a Sm for WW. (High risk, high reward)

anarchypark

Post#3 » Tue Feb 09, 2021 7:34 pm

runepriest or zealot
depend on your realm
SM8, SW8, AM8, WL7, KoBS5, BW5, WP8, WH7, IB7, Eng5, RP5, SL6
BG8, Sorc8, DoK8, WE7, Chs8, Mg8, Ze7, Mara8, BO6, SH7, Shm5, Chop4
SC summary - viewtopic.php?f=8&t=20415
( last update : 2020.06.09)

Sponn
Suspended

Post#4 » Tue Feb 09, 2021 9:49 pm

you honestly cant go wrong with WP/Dok or RP/Zealot. Those 4 are solid choices.

zulnam

Post#5 » Tue Feb 09, 2021 11:13 pm

Warrior Priest followed by Runepriest.

Archmage is not bad, but also not easy. There's a very visible difference between a good AM and a bad one.
SW, Kotbs, IB, Slayer, WP, WL, SM, Mara, SH, BG

balvor877
Suspended

Post#6 » Wed Feb 10, 2021 12:46 am

Try a few and stick with the one you like most. You should however level up to level 30 because the master abilities change the game play a lot. Just wait for a double xp weekend then you will be there in no time.

I agree: Warrior Priest, followed by Runepriest or if you prefer the stinky side: DoK, followed by Zealot

Phantasm

Post#7 » Wed Feb 10, 2021 1:00 am

Spoiler:
InfamousTrader wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 5:50 pm Hi,

I am still fairly new to this game and I am looking at creating a healer for RVR but don't know what is the easiest to play and which ones are good really. I have played a lot of WoW and been healer on that but I just don't know much about this game.

I would like some suggestions if possible.

Thanks!

People here who advice to a new player a Warrior Priest never played one or rolled long time a go and sit now on sov/ONS with almost infinite 2nd resource. WP starts with 2h hammer which gives impresion it suppose to be played like that. So you end up frustrated with everyone telling u to heal and u constantly got 0 fury and eventually you quit. Dont follow that trap. Easiest healer is mirror Zealot/Runepriest, u start with simple heals, 2 hots, 1 instant and 1 long cast. Thats the base to learn what and when to heal.

When you got that join any RvR guild so your effort to learn healing wont be waste on solo players in pug WBs or scenarios.

Sulorie

Post#8 » Wed Feb 10, 2021 1:59 am

Phantasm wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 1:00 am People here who advice to a new player a Warrior Priest never played one or rolled long time a go and sit now on sov/ONS with almost infinite 2nd resource.
You might have missed it but those regen procs were nerfed hard.
Dying is no option.

Ads
balvor877
Suspended

Post#9 » Wed Feb 10, 2021 10:36 am

Phantasm wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 1:00 am People here who advice to a new player a Warrior Priest never played one or rolled long time a go and sit now on sov/ONS with almost infinite 2nd resource. WP starts with 2h hammer which gives impresion it suppose to be played like that. So you end up frustrated with everyone telling u to heal and u constantly got 0 fury and eventually you quit. Dont follow that trap. Easiest healer is mirror Zealot/Runepriest, u start with simple heals, 2 hots, 1 instant and 1 long cast. Thats the base to learn what and when to heal.

When you got that join any RvR guild so your effort to learn healing wont be waste on solo players in pug WBs or scenarios.
Most people dont realize that there are merchants in every chapter camp. You can buy nice healer gear there. Use 1h hammer + book and everything else you can buy there, then go to city and put some talis in. Done.

And yeah, WP is harder in the first few levels but you are getting stronger with every level and once you hit lvl 8 for the casted heal and lvl 10 for the +6 book you will start to notice how powerful the WP is.