Recent Topics

Ads

I am the only one who are not lucky with order tank?

Order must unite, as they are strong in great numbers. Order players look no further! Guild advertisements are posted here.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Hakker

I am the only one who are not lucky with order tank?

Post#1 » Sat Aug 21, 2021 11:21 am

Hi, first my main language is not english so sorry about that. Second, it is not to bash the developper who work for free to make a great game. For myself, i only play defensive tank with shield and I like the order side. But, for every order race I take, I have a major issue (for my point of view). And maybe the bug do not happen to anyone. I really dont know. I explain:

Ironbreaker:viewtopic.php?t=20100 (On the first post click on the Ironbreaker) It is a graphical bug with the beard. I like to enjoy my character and with that kind of graphical bug it repulse me. So ok, i will play a swordmaster.

Swordmaster: viewtopic.php?t=20900 The bug only happen when i play with a shield. I dont know for you, bud the elve represent the beauty, the grace and the wisdom. Even more, they are only few tank role race at higher tier of armor we alway look their face. Contrary of chosen or KOTBS for exemple who their helmet cover up the face. If that kind of bug happen to a ork for exemple, the bug fit to the race (ork are ugly by nature). So ok, i will play a KOTBS.

KOTBS: https://returnofreckoning.com/forum/vie ... =5&t=35139 Ah the aura at stay focused with the tactic focused mending... I dont know for you but it is the best aura for the KOTBS literally. But in that post the bug happen only when you are under the level 40. It was painful. You are in full WB and the bug happen. You need to disconnect and reconnect. And you want to rejoing you WB but is already full... So many time that problem happen. At level 40 i was so happy! No more bug ! But no the bug is always here. Oh no... I upgraded a KOTBS at level 40 for nothing?

All that issue is only happen to few unlucky player like me or it happen to many player? I want to discuss that.

Ads
don775

Re: I am the only one who are not lucky with order tank?

Post#2 » Sat Aug 21, 2021 12:29 pm

Hakker wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 11:21 am Hi, first my main language is not english so sorry about that. Second, it is not to bash the developper who work for free to make a great game. For myself, i only play defensive tank with shield and I like the order side. But, for every order race I take, I have a major issue (for my point of view). And maybe the bug do not happen to anyone. I really dont know. I explain:

Ironbreaker:viewtopic.php?t=20100 (On the first post click on the Ironbreaker) It is a graphical bug with the beard. I like to enjoy my character and with that kind of graphical bug it repulse me. So ok, i will play a swordmaster.

Swordmaster: viewtopic.php?t=20900 The bug only happen when i play with a shield. I dont know for you, bud the elve represent the beauty, the grace and the wisdom. Even more, they are only few tank role race at higher tier of armor we alway look their face. Contrary of chosen or KOTBS for exemple who their helmet cover up the face. If that kind of bug happen to a ork for exemple, the bug fit to the race (ork are ugly by nature). So ok, i will play a KOTBS.

KOTBS: https://returnofreckoning.com/forum/vie ... =5&t=35139 Ah the aura at stay focused with the tactic focused mending... I dont know for you but it is the best aura for the KOTBS literally. But in that post the bug happen only when you are under the level 40. It was painful. You are in full WB and the bug happen. You need to disconnect and reconnect. And you want to rejoing you WB but is already full... So many time that problem happen. At level 40 i was so happy! No more bug ! But no the bug is always here. Oh no... I upgraded a KOTBS at level 40 for nothing?

All that issue is only happen to few unlucky player like me or it happen to many player? I want to discuss that.
I suspected it doesnt work properly for Kotbs also encountered other abilities, morale, tactics that are broken - there are generally bugs in game that are being repaired over time.

You can submit a bug ticket and thats the end of it, in my opinion Devs are mostly focused on fixing so its likely to help, having said that, I feel the game design is very "conservative" so every rework was narrowing classes to one role so Glory took the biggest hit next was Conquest.

Sinisterror

Post#3 » Sat Aug 21, 2021 1:08 pm

Hakker wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 11:21 am Hi, first my main language is not english so sorry about that. Second, it is not to bash the developper who work for free to make a great game. For myself, i only play defensive tank with shield and I like the order side. But, for every order race I take, I have a major issue (for my point of view). And maybe the bug do not happen to anyone. I really dont know. I explain:

Or you could make IB that doesnt have long beard = issue fixed. Or play Swordmaster 2h like it's supposed to be played. Kotbs is most boring class in the game to play but most effective as well.
"To clarify, me asking to developers to go test their own changes is not sign of toxicity or anger, but a sign of hope that the people punching in the numbers remain aware of potential consequences and test their own changes"-Teefz

Hakker

Post#4 » Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:41 pm

For the IB, lol i didn't know it was that easy. And thanks you for that. But it is stange that some beard are ok and some not...

For the Swordmaster, they have a path just to use a shield (path of vault). So don't tell us it is not supposed to use a shield. Seriously...

So actually you confirm that i am not alone to have that kind of bug... For that i am gratefull.

Destro tank have the same kind of problem or it is only the order tank? I begin to test a blackguard and i see no bug at all.

Paxsanarion

Post#5 » Sat Aug 21, 2021 4:56 pm

My female Swordmaster looks like Frankenstein when carrying shield…..it’s not just you :-) But I love shieldmaster so I will endure it :-)

BluIzLucky

Post#6 » Sat Aug 21, 2021 5:09 pm

What's the SM "bug"? Hair clipping through armor? Maybe go easy on this 15 year old game, it's not the Witcher 3 :P
Or get a Delicate Silver Mask from Halloween event..

Also Vaul spec is mainly for defensive 2h, you can ignore the 2 shield only abilities ;)
SM - Arhalien +80 | AM - Shaheena +80
ZL - Wildera +70 | BG - Blackcrow +70

Paxsanarion

Post#7 » Sat Aug 21, 2021 5:25 pm

mubbl

Post#8 » Sat Aug 21, 2021 10:38 pm

Not sure about actual warhammer lore about HEs but 10 years ago HEs are anything then beautiful grace or have wisdom.HEs just special gifted and life for eternity. And therefor they are arogant, cold calculating, backstabing and bitter fuks.
Check out the elve/drawf war stuff(eg. cloak of beards) or the special rule about chosing battlefield commander(role a dice).

Ads