Recent Topics

Ads

<Countered By Skill> Looking For A Few Dedicated Players

Order must unite, as they are strong in great numbers. Order players look no further! Guild advertisements are posted here.

Moderators: Developer, Management, Community Management

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
ExcretusMaximus

<Countered By Skill> Looking For A Few Dedicated Players

Post#1 » Thu Sep 30, 2021 3:36 am

ABOUT THE GUILD:
We're relatively new to the game (about two months in) and play at dedicated times Mondays, Tuesdays, and Wednesdays, from 8:30 PM Eastern US time to between 10:00 and 11:00 PM. Most of us play the other days of the week and the weekend, but we don't dedicate a set run time on those days. We're in our twenties and using scrolls to get the maximum RR we can before hitting max level. We're looking for ranged DPS, or shield tanks that know how to guard, challenge, hold the line, and use their CC effectively. We're trying to get a solid six people and will most likely never evolve into a WB-size guild, though we certainly do participate in keep sieges and defenses, and zone flips. Our chosen composition is 3 AoE RDPS, 1 tank, and 2 healers.

ABOUT THE PLAYERS:
We're all in our thirties or older, we're good friends who like to joke around while also trying to be as good as we can at the game as we learn it. We're not elitists, we're not going to snap at someone for making a mistake, and we all despise drama. We're an easy-going group of people who play for fun, but also play to win, because nothing is more fun than winning.

CONTACTING US:
You can message me here, contact me on Discord (our server is located at: https://discord.gg/AhR6pU4), or hit me in-game on Twilightreject, Boxdropper, Oneeyedharpy, Fwoosh, or Runechucker.
<Countered By Skill> & <RUN AWAY>
...........(active)...................(inactive)

Ads