Recent Topics

Ads

BO Looking for Warband

Swarms of Destruction can annihilate any line of defence. Destruction players look no further! Guild advertisements are posted here.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
StormX2
Game Master

Re: BO Looking for Warband

Post#11 » Mon Jan 16, 2017 9:13 pm

Yes, Join the Savvy, strong guild with a strong Alliance =)

Ads
HeroesFall

Post#12 » Tue Jan 17, 2017 1:14 pm

I hit 15 last night grinding the elf PQ's. One more level and I can join the fun in T2/T3 which seems very active.

Didn't see any Savvy folks on last night. In the guild listing I saw, "Who's OP now, " which I assume was the guild's old name. 0/23 when I checked several times last night. Hope to see you guys around tonight, I'd like to run with the t2/t3 folks if possible.

I also friended ceedeepee who I saw in T1 before and I believe was in the guild. Didn't see him online either (big assumption that is who cegeepegee is ^_^).

StormX2
Game Master

Post#13 » Tue Jan 17, 2017 5:24 pm

HeroesFall wrote:I hit 15 last night grinding the elf PQ's. One more level and I can join the fun in T2/T3 which seems very active.

Didn't see any Savvy folks on last night. In the guild listing I saw, "Who's OP now, " which I assume was the guild's old name. 0/23 when I checked several times last night. Hope to see you guys around tonight, I'd like to run with the t2/t3 folks if possible.

I also friended ceedeepee who I saw in T1 before and I believe was in the guild. Didn't see him online either (big assumption that is who cegeepegee is ^_^).
Yah OP is basically the old guild that I was with, and Savvy Raiders was old guild Warhawk was with, we did a sort of Merger if you will.

What Time/Timezone do you usually play in? I know a bunch of us were playing T3 last night.

CegeePegee
Former Staff

Post#14 » Tue Jan 17, 2017 5:35 pm

HeroesFall wrote:I hit 15 last night grinding the elf PQ's. One more level and I can join the fun in T2/T3 which seems very active.

I think most of us were playing in t3 lastnight so that is possibly why you didnt see any Savvy folks where you were. Your best bet is to hop in Gamevox since we've been leveling alts a lot and haven't been logged in on our mains as much. Its the easiest way to track down our most active people :)

HeroesFall

Post#15 » Tue Jan 17, 2017 5:43 pm

Was online around 4:30-8 last night then 10-11:30 EST.

Where do I find out your character names? I think that'd be a big help. Is there some location on this forum I'm not looking, or under your profile or something?

Sorry, I'm unfamiliar with whether there is a /who function in RoR. My limitations exist at basically 'o' for friends, the guild finder, and warbands / groups. I did see a pretty full warband last night in T2/T3 almost the entire time I was on, which was really exciting. Just need 1 more level to get there.

CegeePegee
Former Staff

Post#16 » Tue Jan 17, 2017 5:52 pm

Understood. My "main" alts are Thighness (WE) and Bettywhiite (Chosen) and I have 2 healers in t4 that are my mains - Cegee (Dok) and Cegeee (zealot). If you can't find any of those online I may not be on yet. In that case the best way to contact a guild member is in Gamevox: download Gamevox and once you have it installed and you're logged in look for the server named Divided We Fall. Once you're in you might have to scroll down the channels to find us but when you see a channel with people in it just double click it to join and say hi :D

footpatrol2

Post#17 » Tue Jan 17, 2017 6:16 pm

@HeroesFail

If your interested in Black Toof Clan we play most nights PST time from 5pm to 12 pm. We field a 6 man almost every night and have ran 12/18 man's on the server all greenskinz. We run a lot of experimental group setups. You can participate in our groups even if your not part of the guild. We have lots of players that play with us regularly that are not part of the guild.

If you want to know more check out here:
viewtopic.php?f=14&t=16972&p=204279&hil ... an#p204279

If your interested in joining just say something in /5 asking for Black Toof Clan. We usually have someone on at all hours of the day.

HeroesFall

Post#18 » Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:17 pm

Hi foot, thanks for posting. I'll happily run with my green brothers. Since Who's got in contact with me first, I'd like to give them a shot and see if I'm a good fit for their team.

I'm always happy to run with anyone however. Got to do my first T2/T3 RvR last night. 2v1 WL is no bueno.

Ads