Recent Topics

Ads

BLUDDY GRIN KLAN!! RECRUITING GREENSKINS!

Swarms of Destruction can annihilate any line of defence. Destruction players look no further! Guild advertisements are posted here.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
WarbossThrakka

BLUDDY GRIN KLAN!! RECRUITING GREENSKINS!

Post#1 » Thu Mar 07, 2019 4:29 pm

SUP BOYZ! WARBOSS THRAKKA SNAZZFINGAS 'ERE! RECENTLY CAME TO DIS GAME LOOKIN FOR BOYZ WOTS TO STOMP DA STUNTIES OOMIEZ AND PUNY ELVES! I'Z ONLY ACCEPTIN GREENSKINS AS IS DA PROPPA WAY! SOZ IF YOUZ WITHOUT A KLAN PLEASE APPLY! ME NAME INGAME IS THRAKKAA. WEEZ GOT A DISCORD AND DA ORKY CHARISMA TO WIN ALL OUR FIGHTS!!!! SOZ JOIN YA GITS OY ELSE YOUZ GUNNA MISS DA BEST FIGHTS!!!!!!!!! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

Ads
WarbossThrakka

Re: BLUDDY GRIN KLAN!! RECRUITING GREENSKINS!

Post#2 » Sat Mar 09, 2019 5:20 am

BUMPIN DA POST!

Glorian

Post#3 » Sat Mar 09, 2019 7:11 am

Oi Thrakka!
Good Initiative, but isn't this the 7th Greenskins guild on destruction side? Why not team up with Da Freebootaz? I think they are the largest remaining green guild.

BeautfulToad

Post#4 » Tue Mar 19, 2019 12:00 pm

I like Greenskins and can join whichever one needs players

WarbossThrakka

Post#5 » Sat Mar 23, 2019 8:53 pm

Glorian wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2019 7:11 am Oi Thrakka!
Good Initiative, but isn't this the 7th Greenskins guild on destruction side? Why not team up with Da Freebootaz? I think they are the largest remaining green guild.
WOULD BE HARD TO DOD AT LAD! I'Z BEEN A WARBOSS FOR YEARS! But i'z been finkin about it. Been difficult to recruit fresh boyz on destruction. Most of em are Casual and don't come on often and Destro is kinda...on da underdog side of the war. BUT UNTIL DEN I'Z GUNNA KEEP RECRUITING BOYZ! SOZ JOIN IF YOUZ AN UN-KLANNED GREENSKIN!

P.S OF COURSE DER SHOULD BE MANY GREENSKIN KLANS! DATS NORMAL FOR ORKS!

WarbossThrakka

Post#6 » Thu Mar 28, 2019 11:22 pm

WELL LADS! DA BLUDDY GRIN KLAN HAS 55 MEMBERS NOW!! THANKS TO ALL DA BOYZ WOTS BEEN MESSAGIN ME AND JOININ! BUT WE NEED EVEN MORE! I WANT DA GREEN TIDE TO WASH OVER DA ORDER AND GIVE DESTRO SUM PROPPA VIKTORIES!