Recent Topics

Ads

[NA Based] Who's OP now [Recruitment back open]

Swarms of Destruction can annihilate any line of defence. Destruction players look no further! Guild advertisements are posted here.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Jadas

Re: [NA Based] Who's OP now [Former Iron Rock Guild]

Post#121 » Thu Jun 09, 2016 2:49 pm

Hey brother, I feel your pain. I am currently level 25 and I am struggling to level up as a healer. I was wondering if anyone from the guild can form an arena group to get me or some of the healers up to speed on levels? Would be greatly appreciate :D .

Kormega
Who's OP Now
Shaman
Oldgreg wrote:I finally hit 40!!! It has been tough soloing scens as a healer. I was reading over this thread, looks like you are always looking for healers. I don't play much, between work, school and my 15 month old son I don't get a lot of time. If you want to add me to your friend list (Ohge) I am always looking for a scen group to heal for, or even RvR. I am in a small guild with a few people I played with during live, but I play at different times a lot. Let me know if you want another healer to reach out to.

Ads
StormX2
Game Master

Post#122 » Thu Jun 09, 2016 3:13 pm

Jadas wrote:Hey brother, I feel your pain. I am currently level 25 and I am struggling to level up as a healer. I was wondering if anyone from the guild can form an arena group to get me or some of the healers up to speed on levels? Would be greatly appreciate :D .

Kormega
Who's OP Now
Shaman
Oldgreg wrote:I finally hit 40!!! It has been tough soloing scens as a healer. I was reading over this thread, looks like you are always looking for healers. I don't play much, between work, school and my 15 month old son I don't get a lot of time. If you want to add me to your friend list (Ohge) I am always looking for a scen group to heal for, or even RvR. I am in a small guild with a few people I played with during live, but I play at different times a lot. Let me know if you want another healer to reach out to.

Drop a Message in the Game Vox, thats where most of the members will see the request. If you can post a time frame etc.

I will likely not be online until after 8 PM EST personally, but wouldnt mind running some stuff with yah.

warhammer69

Post#123 » Fri Jun 10, 2016 5:33 am

Sure thing kor. I have been really busy with the gf , group soon!
Philcolins - blackguard
Babool - zealot
Bcsaoe - sorc
Bcsfinest - magus
Luciie - witch elf
Samlosco - white lion
Barblahey - warrior priest
Philcolinz - swordmaster

Guild leader of Who's OP now

Jadas

Post#124 » Fri Jun 10, 2016 1:55 pm

Thanks guys, much appreciated. Can one of you PM the gamevox server info? I will need to download it later tonight.

Thanks
Kormega

Oldgreg

Post#125 » Sat Jun 11, 2016 7:58 am

StormX2 wrote:
hey brother, join up on GameVox.

If you do, send me a PM on FB and il tel you how to connect. my destro (Who's OP now) and my Order guild uses GameVox
I will take a look at it when I get a chance, been working and really haven't had time to get on. Hopefully some time opens up this week.

StormX2
Game Master

Post#126 » Wed Jun 15, 2016 2:54 pm

Oldgreg wrote:
StormX2 wrote:
hey brother, join up on GameVox.

If you do, send me a PM on FB and il tel you how to connect. my destro (Who's OP now) and my Order guild uses GameVox
I will take a look at it when I get a chance, been working and really haven't had time to get on. Hopefully some time opens up this week.
Same here, I got on just enough time to do some of the PvP event and get the Goggles for my Sorc and my KNight

if you have not done so already, you can only get the Kosar's Helm or Aviator Goggles for a short time!

warhammer69

Post#127 » Fri Dec 16, 2016 3:50 am

Updated**
Philcolins - blackguard
Babool - zealot
Bcsaoe - sorc
Bcsfinest - magus
Luciie - witch elf
Samlosco - white lion
Philcolinz - swordmaster

warhammer69

Post#128 » Fri Dec 16, 2016 3:59 am

Application updated. Please fill out and post if you would like to be grouped with us and we will go from there.

Philcolins
Philcolins - blackguard
Babool - zealot
Bcsaoe - sorc
Bcsfinest - magus
Luciie - witch elf
Samlosco - white lion
Philcolinz - swordmaster

Ads
warhammer69