Recent Topics

Ads

Minds of Insanity

Swarms of Destruction can annihilate any line of defence. Destruction players look no further! Guild advertisements are posted here.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Akira245

Re: Minds of Insanity

Post#21 » Mon May 21, 2018 2:29 pm

Do you use TS or Discord?

Ads
elk76

Post#22 » Mon May 21, 2018 3:41 pm

Discord

Akira245

Post#23 » Mon May 21, 2018 5:00 pm

Thanks for the update. I'll get the info tonight when i get on.

Katmandoom

Post#24 » Sat Jun 02, 2018 5:26 pm

Due to all the recent complaints of the Minds of Insanity roster causing people to have the guild bug, I will be purging the guild completely of all members and starting over. For those of you who have dealt with this problem for so long, I apologize. For those who have never had a problem, I am also sorry for this inconvenience. All members will be welcome to return but we will need to keep a limit on alts from now on. What that limit will be is yet to be determined.

I hope to have the roster cleaned out by about 9pm eastern time tonight. After that we can begin the rebuilding. Those who want to be a part of the guild will find a way. To the rest, I say, "Have fun wherever you go from here guys, and fight safe."

tscrappy

Post#25 » Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:25 pm

Could I get an invite? I'm an ex-WAR GM of one of the largest and most successful guilds at launch, then later part of a 6-man roaming group that had a lot of renown. I happened upon this free server to see what is was all about and I must admit I missed the game. I am married with 3 kids now so gameplay can be limited at times but the game feels so quiet without a teamspeak windows running with my guildmates.
Skalathryx - Chosen
Ex. Skalathrax - Chosen - Blackthornes GM