Recent Topics

Ads

<The Brides of Khaine>

Swarms of Destruction can annihilate any line of defence. Destruction players look no further! Guild advertisements are posted here.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Asherdoom

Re: <The Brides of Khaine>

Post#91 » Thu Nov 05, 2015 6:34 pm

i wanna join as black guard how i can do it? you need in game interview?

Ads
NeneEilserv

Post#92 » Thu Nov 12, 2015 1:06 pm

We are a all female character Guild and yes, we require a simple Interview process upon joining. Please also refer to page 8 of this thread to help with any questions in our absence. Otherwise we will see you in-game soon.
:)
"Stabbing is a great way to burn any unwanted fat off and besides, it's fun!"

Stern

Post#93 » Sat Dec 05, 2015 2:18 am

Just started playing Reckoning again and was hoping I could join the guild, I do have a fresh Witch Elf to join with. Just wondering how to make contact and what the best way to arrange a meeting would be.

Naraes
Former Staff

Post#94 » Sat Dec 05, 2015 3:10 am

Witches Blessing,

Are you still online, currently? I am in the Mountain Time zone of the US. My Witch Elf name is Naraes and I can invite you to the guild in game if you send me a whisper or mail. :)

And welcome back to the Reckoning...the freshest of Druchii are always welcome into our nest.
Spoiler:
Destruction: Naraes-WE
Order: Arwen (Not From Live)

I am 99% Destro biased.

Stern

Post#95 » Sat Dec 05, 2015 3:31 am

I am, now. I'm called Keiral on my Witch Elf.

NeneEilserv

Post#96 » Sun Jan 17, 2016 4:50 pm

Guild News:

The State of Roleplay:
I have come to the conclusion in recent months … The state ‘is’ non-existent! A fact very much so within a Guild that is about just that, roleplay or rather meant to be. There are a few reasons as to why it is a dead state, but I will talk only of the method to do with the class in general. That method of class for example being a Dark Elf of course!

The reason to this is because when people roleplay Dark Elves, those that interact with someone who does a good job at it, tends to bring the result back with, “Damn dude, you are mean, like WFT?” and then leave confused when roleplay is misunderstood. They fail to understand (even after being warned) that Dark Elves are in actual fact rude and deadly with attitude. They kill lesser beings if they are too weak and have very little heart in what they say and do.

On the other side of the coin, you have Greenskins for example, which can be inventive with their speech to the point of it being funny. They can be as creative as they like and far removed from the human perspective, giving them an otherwise otherworldly charm. That is something people can be far more comfortable with and not with a stab-happy and angry Witch.

Now as a result to this and with issue with the ban-hammer towards abusive players, “Unless roleplay is understood and agreed upon, I would now actually advice Dark Elves not to do it.” The factors that make people uncomfortable with going along with a Dark Elf, makes them not want to roleplay them in the first place. This makes people frown at that kind of scenario they can bring and in kind, when they do, they lack the experience of doing so when it is okay, making them either bad at it or worse come off as an abuser. Now this is mainly my experience with it and opinion in observing others, but I’m issuing a cease for any Dark Elf that chooses so, unless you are with the most trusted of gaming friends or Guildies. Being misunderstood by those of the angry could lead to innocent players being banned and that is something I don’t want to see happen to any Dark Elf. Please be careful with how you spend your gaming time.

Something else I am taking issue with and that is, “Flirting is not roleplay!”
There is a difference and this seems to lead to confusion also. If someone decides to flirt with a Dark Elf or if one decides to flirt with you, it should be understood that it is not roleplay unless you are both in-character and making a story/scenario from it. If you’re flirting because she is a witch and seems to flirt back, that is flirting only and unless you are two consensual adults that like to take risks, let it be understood that it is only that which it is. ERP (erotic-roleplay) ‘is’ roleplay, but again be sure on what you are doing and I’m saying this too all players that read and not just my Guildies, “This is the internet, so be sure you know who you are interacting with.” That is all.

[Edit] As I release this section on Roleplay, I have just seen the new “Changelog 17.01.2016”, but I keep what I said just the same, even with a new “/7” chat designed for Roleplay. Remain cautious!

Leadership:
It concerns me that I have failed in my rein as leader! I say this, because I am aware of how serious I can take my gaming time and doesn’t seem to be other people’s idea of fun. The constant inactivity of the Guild has led me to believe that the failing is mine and that I should step down. The inactive Guild since July/2015 has backfired towards further decline since I issued the Guild policies at that date. Despite the support I got for it, It seems to me that people care not for rules, even when they are designed to protect them and just want to simply game. The Guild has no dramas in place of those policies, but has only served said policies because no one stays anymore. As leader this makes me heart-broken to what the initial task of the Guild is about, when I have next to no active members.

This leaves me with the following decisions …
1 – We continue on and hopefully things will start to pick-up again. With that said though, we haven’t had much success on this pathway at all again since the policies issued. It has declined.
2 - I step down and “Naraes” becomes the new leader. If so, she may do a better job at it than what I have managed and achieve what the initial Guild was meant to be. Even still, she may decide that changing the initiative is better and may serve the Guild’s best interest.
3 – We do the extreme and end it all here; we close the Guild, leaving only the most recent of players and kick the inactive. It would lessen the responsibilities greatly, but it would mean the end of <Brides> recruitment as well. With no second anniversary for the Guild, this could also mean that this is the end page of the Guild thread also if we are to close the doors.

I suggest these things to those members that still remain, because as leader, I have become dishearten by the lack of care and support for the Guild and the community to which it is judged. I mean no offense with these words, but I find myself not satisfied anymore with prejudice being the theme against Warhammer sympathizers. I find myself disillusioned by the state itself that I loved and maybe that is why my leadership maybe lacking so. I’m not leaving the game, that is not what I’m saying yet, but I feel something either needs to change for the Guild or perhaps I may need to leave it even in hopes to bring about something positive. I have enjoyed and loved my time in <Brides> and as I discuss this with my officer during the coming days, I will respect any decision she or any other member may want to address with me. I feel if we don’t change has the game changes, we will die anyway! Once a decision is reached, we will make it known to all members here afterwards.

Take care and remember to look after yourselves.
Nene.

[Edit 19th-Jan-2016] "I decided to remove the colour scheme from my post ..."
Last edited by NeneEilserv on Tue Jan 19, 2016 11:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

talissera

Post#97 » Mon Jan 18, 2016 6:27 am

Mah eyes...
Запаснаго плана нѣтъ - на всѣ Господня воля.
Мой запасный планъ - русскій авось, кокаинъ и пистоли.

Talissera 40/42 Sorceress
Valeska 38/40 Witch Hunter
Dominica 29/27 Orthodox WarPope

NeneEilserv

Post#98 » Fri Jan 22, 2016 2:06 pm

Guild News:

Simply put, matters have been discussed and a change is coming for the Guild this weekend ... ;)

Ads
warlover

Post#99 » Fri Jan 22, 2016 2:50 pm

NeneEilserv wrote:Guild News:

Simply put, matters have been discussed and a change is coming for the Guild this weekend ... ;)

So what might those changes be, i want to know before i join ;)
jk

Hello Nene

NeneEilserv

Post#100 » Fri Jan 22, 2016 6:16 pm

warlover wrote:Hello Nene
Witches Blessings 'One' and ... you'll just have to find out with time! ;)