Recent Topics

Ads

<The Brides of Khaine>

Swarms of Destruction can annihilate any line of defence. Destruction players look no further! Guild advertisements are posted here.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
EvfretFeaulx

Re: <The Brides of Khaine>

Post#131 » Sun Jan 15, 2017 1:31 am

For any players who are interested in seeing what we're about or would like to join in as an Initiate, this would be a great time to come by and say hi. :)
Nazhiriyah - Brides of Khaine
Marydryn - Drukhae Khalir
Myrrdryn - Drukhae Khalir
Myrrdreaus - Drukhae Khalir

Maryulan - The Eternal Host
Marylynn - The Eternal Host

Ads
EvfretFeaulx

Post#132 » Fri Jan 20, 2017 8:49 pm

Ok, I'll be online as Nazhiriyah if anyone would like to inquire about the guild, roleplay, and any other involvement. See you in game!

Kragg

Post#133 » Fri Jan 20, 2017 8:57 pm

Still going strong I see, ladies!
Sergeant-Major Drengk Burloksson, RR 85 Sniper
Hulfdan Irongrip, RR 81 Ironbreaker
Proud Founder of the 3rd Bitterstone Thunderers
Alliance officer of the Grand Alliance

Amidala
Former Staff

Post#134 » Sat Jan 21, 2017 3:04 pm

Princess Amidala Estellanor

--Tilean Warlords--Amidala AM-Drafalgar SM
--Hammer Kult--Amidalina ZE

NeneEilserv

Post#135 » Sun Jan 22, 2017 12:49 pm

Guild News:

Guild Tax Event:
The previous day's Event couldn't have gone anymore better and successful. During the twenty four hour period, I had raised the Guild Tax level from 5% to 98%. During that period all members were encouraged to log in and farm NPC's to help raise Gold to open more of the Guild's Vault. This Event is simply meant to be a one-time only thing in which such a great task is asked of my members. What happened however did move me ...

Not only did most active members log in and spend some time to do this during the better times in their day, some members even decided to donate as well to which was not a requirement by me for them to do so.
To as a close enough estimate that I can make, I calculate that we made roughly ...
$97.G in farming alone (and boy did we farm hard :lol: ), and a further ...
$136.G extra in donations.
TOTAL = $233.G was raised in twenty four hours.
With the Gold that we had already within the Guild Bank, we were able to buy three rows in the Guild's Second Window in a matter of one single day! That is HUGE and didn't think beforehand that we could have even done half of that total, I would have been just as happy though maybe, but I am beyond pleased. :D

As it stands now, there is only one more row to buy in the Guild Vault's second window, but I have no hurry to see that open and nor will I ask for further help at this time. This Event was beyond successful for us and would prefer to not have to ask for another one again so quickly for a mere slight extra. The Guild Tax is back down to 5% since late last night and there it will stay until new game changes add additional unlocks for the Guild that may become available.

I am very proud of my <Brides> and the effort they put in, both during the Event and with each other! <3

Nene.

Screenshot: Taking a break around the nearby Merchant to exchange added materials for Gold. This was only just a few members that helped out during the Event's twenty four period. :D
"Stabbing is a great way to burn any unwanted fat off and besides, it's fun!"

NeneEilserv

Post#136 » Sun Jan 22, 2017 12:59 pm

@Kragg
Yes, we are still active at this time and of course, still exclusive. :lol:

@Torquemadra
I believe I know of the Guildie you speak of ... and I am not sorry, for Asur are meant to die! :P

@Amidala
Witches blessings. I do believe our cat fights might be somewhat rougher and often bloodier than the video you posted. :twisted:

EvfretFeaulx

Post#137 » Sun Jan 22, 2017 6:42 pm

@Torquemadra - mwahahahaha!

Feadel

Post#138 » Fri Feb 10, 2017 4:18 am

I'd be interested in joining. I have a level 19 BoK (Morgulrist) and a Witch Elf (Mordae). I also have a sorcereress, but she's not important. I'm pretty casual, but log in most days. I'm on the West Coast (GMC-7) but I keep odd hours.

Ads
NeneEilserv

Post#139 » Sun Feb 12, 2017 7:35 am

Feadel wrote:I'd be interested in joining. I have a level 19 DoK (Morgulrist) and a Witch Elf (Mordae). I also have a sorcereress, but she's not important. I'm pretty casual, but log in most days. I'm on the West Coast (GMC-7) but I keep odd hours.
Odd hours are fine and causal is fine also, so long as you check in when you are able to and of course, have fun.
You may look up "Nazhiriyah' or myself 'Nenenthalia' for a possible invite. 'Nazhiriyah' is NA and I am AU, two different sides of the globe, hence why the "odd hours" your refer to isn't a problem. ;)

Nene.

Asherdoom

Post#140 » Sat Apr 08, 2017 6:57 pm

u can accept also a fellow doc? :) I'm level 29 so far :)