Recent Topics

Ads

Aus/Oceanic based guild

Swarms of Destruction can annihilate any line of defence. Destruction players look no further! Guild advertisements are posted here.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Mrbazok

Aus/Oceanic based guild

Post#1 » Fri Jun 10, 2016 10:33 am

I have been on the server for 2 weeks now and actively checking for the guilds listed as Oceanic (GMT+10 or there abouts) and none appear to actually be active all searches are returning 0 guild members.
I am looking for some active oceanic players that are interested in forming a solid 6 man group/guild for regular play. PM me in game if interested cheers Dabul

Ads
Gerv
Banned

Re: Aus/Oceanic based guild

Post#2 » Fri Jun 10, 2016 3:39 pm

I guess you have tried the forums, Guardians seem to be present on the server. There is a new guild called Bloodbath. I don't think the guild search in the social window works so don't rely on that.

Keep an eye out when in scenarios and PvE and RvR and check the guild tags (may take a while of zooming in and swinging the camera around). From there, if you like how they play, message them, a tell in-game and go from there.

That would be my suggested course of action.
Sia - DoK - Lords
Boyd - WP - O.S.

Mrbazok

Post#3 » Sat Jun 11, 2016 8:41 am

Hey Gerv, Yes I had the names of recruiters added as friends but they didn't appear to be active. I have just joined with Bloodwrath and they appear to be an active Oceanic guild on destro and actively recruiting so if anyone else is in the same position look up the Bloodwrath guys and lets get all the oceanic players in the same place.

Gerv
Banned

Post#4 » Sat Jun 11, 2016 8:53 am

Glad you found a home, have fun!
Sia - DoK - Lords
Boyd - WP - O.S.

azagthoth123

Post#5 » Sun Feb 26, 2017 9:46 am

Coming into this conversation late - are any of the Oceanic guilds still running?

SPUD

Post#6 » Wed Mar 15, 2017 8:44 am

hey mate, "CRUDE" is also an Oceanic guild and is active....hope this helps

Yardy

Post#7 » Wed Mar 15, 2017 8:51 am

Yeah mate on Destruction our guild CRUDE is active and our alliance is with a couple of other guilds that do play in our timezone.

Flick any of us from CRUDE an in game tell and we will inv ya

We have Australian, New Zealand, Malaysian, and Philippines members.

Happy Hunting
CRUDE big boss! (Scrubs can lead too)
Yardpig- Black Orc

Rekoom

Post#8 » Wed Mar 15, 2017 11:30 am

Hey!

Jumping in too as I'm living in SEA and just starting out on the server.

Will log in next week (travelling atm). Let me know if there are any class-specific needs and i'll consider that!

Cheers
Rekoom - 80+ BO

Ads
Drizzt78

Post#9 » Sat Jul 22, 2017 5:41 am

Hi guyz from CRUDE guild, I just started playing RoR. Was sad that the online closed in 2013. Really glad its back again! Hope this last ALL THE WAY man. Any case, I saw your thread that you have Malaysian players in your guild and you guyz seem to be pretty active in here. I'm from Singapore(same timezone as Msia) and really looking forward to being part of a guild. If you don't mind a T1 player joining, let me know. Thanks.. :D
Destruction:
Dark Elf Sorceress (T2) :twisted:

Yardy

Post#10 » Sat Jul 22, 2017 9:20 am

Drizzt78 wrote:Hi guyz from CRUDE guild, I just started playing RoR. Was sad that the online closed in 2013. Really glad its back again! Hope this last ALL THE WAY man. Any case, I saw your thread that you have Malaysian players in your guild and you guyz seem to be pretty active in here. I'm from Singapore(same timezone as Msia) and really looking forward to being part of a guild. If you don't mind a T1 player joining, let me know. Thanks.. :D
Hey mate, we would be glad to have you, at the moment with some of the changes to the game it has really effected the gameplay and player base in our timezone so we are fairly dormant at the moment. However we still have a few of us still on at times, just search for Crude members ask for an invite and jump on Team speak (you don't have to TS if ya don't want)... we also have a member from Singapore who is online often also, so hope to see you soon.
CRUDE big boss! (Scrubs can lead too)
Yardpig- Black Orc