Recent Topics

Ads

BO Looking for Warband

Swarms of Destruction can annihilate any line of defence. Destruction players look no further! Guild advertisements are posted here.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
HeroesFall

BO Looking for Warband

Post#1 » Mon Jan 16, 2017 4:02 pm

Howdy, I'm re-returning to WAR after the reset occurred. I got distracted by Ark and some other great games in 2016, which drew me away from RoR at the time, and have been making a Black Ork to try and catch back up to where I was. Pre-reset, I had established a guild invitation, but unfortunately, was never able to get in contact with the person I spoke with on the forums. I've checked their thread and they haven't updated since December 2015, so I assume they too are on hiatus.

Anywho, on to about me. I discovered WAR when it was live, but sadly not until they had reached the point where server mergers were starting. I only made it to upper T2 on both Order and Destruction so I never saw end game. Reached mid-T3 in RoR before reset, playing the exact same classes as I did in WAR and am now.

My heart and soul will always be Big, Brawny, and Black... Ork that is. I like tanking, guarding the squishies, and being a meat shield for keep battles and objectives. If I can't knock your 'ead off, then I'll get in your face and make your time as uncomfortable as possible with slows, debuffs, and my personal favorite - a punt into my team's hungry dps.

I'm looking for RvR, end game raids in the enemy city (eventually), and people to run with for any manner of organized mayhem. I enjoy most of the Greenskin classes and will eventually also have a leveled Chosen and Marauder, but probably first alt will be a Choppa. Currently I'm trying to get out of T1 to start doing keep sieges in T2/T3. I see a LOT of these other threads mention they want Black Orks, so hopefully I can find a home. Planning to go 2h'er currently, but not averse to SnB in the slightest. Hell I'll even roll a second Bork, I love them that much.

Name - Eadlobba
Weekdays 4:30pm - 8pm EST (9pm-12am may be RoR, maybe something else)
Weekends Any Time

Thanks much.

Ads
davispeed
Game Artist

Re: BO Looking for Warband

Post#2 » Mon Jan 16, 2017 4:14 pm

If you are Green, look for the Guild <Black Toof Clan>, You will enjoy your stay here!
]

HeroesFall

Post#3 » Mon Jan 16, 2017 4:16 pm

Are they active and English-speaking?

I spoke with someone this weekend nonchalantly, and when they found out I was a Bork, they wanted to recruit me. Unfortunately, I'm not fluent in German... heh.

Thanks for the heads up, I'll keep an eye out.

davispeed
Game Artist

Post#4 » Mon Jan 16, 2017 4:25 pm

Active: yes
English: yes

and very active NA time but u will find ppl online 24\7 most likely.
]

CegeePegee
Former Staff

Post#5 » Mon Jan 16, 2017 5:30 pm

Who's Savvy Now is also actively seeking BOs if Black Toof Clan isn't hiring ;)

Deckster

Post#6 » Mon Jan 16, 2017 5:43 pm

Who's Savvy Now needs tanks and healers!

HeroesFall

Post#7 » Mon Jan 16, 2017 5:57 pm

What are your play times / activity levels? I did see some folks in T1 last night with that guild title.

What's the guild goal / focus? Where would you slot a BO in your group(s)? Do you need SnB, 2H? Apparently SnB can do decent damage and better Guard mitigation.

CegeePegee
Former Staff

Post#8 » Mon Jan 16, 2017 6:20 pm

HeroesFall wrote:What are your play times / activity levels? I did see some folks in T1 last night with that guild title.

What's the guild goal / focus? Where would you slot a BO in your group(s)? Do you need SnB, 2H? Apparently SnB can do decent damage and better Guard mitigation.
We are primarily NA time though we also have several EU players. Most nights we tend to have at least enough people on to form a 6man group, often we have many more on than that so in general I'd say we are quite active, at least during NA hours. We have players in all tiers and a lot of our t4 regulars have alts that we get on if a guildie in a lower tier needs help or wants to put together a group.

Our focus is mostly rvr and scenarios but if you need lair bosses, Ruin farming, etc, there are always people who are up for that as well. A BO would be a great addition to our sc premade group(s) in particular but you'd always have a spot in any group because we only have a small number of active tanks at the moment. SnB is best but we try not to tell people what to play; if 2H is your thing that's cool too.

The only thing we ask is that you be fairly active and we prefer you join us in coms for serious organized groups.

Ads
HeroesFall

Post#9 » Mon Jan 16, 2017 8:09 pm

I don't mind SnB at all. In fact after working through the Bork thread under the class section (still in progress) SnB might even be MORE fun.

I intend to be active and comms shouldn't be an issue. Its more fun playing with a group that way anyways. Otherwise you miss the banter.

Your thread says you need MDPS too. My prime alt will be a Choppa. So I can assist with that too when the Bork isn't needed.

CegeePegee
Former Staff

Post#10 » Mon Jan 16, 2017 8:39 pm

HeroesFall wrote:I don't mind SnB at all. In fact after working through the Bork thread under the class section (still in progress) SnB might even be MORE fun.

I intend to be active and comms shouldn't be an issue. Its more fun playing with a group that way anyways. Otherwise you miss the banter.

Your thread says you need MDPS too. My prime alt will be a Choppa. So I can assist with that too when the Bork isn't needed.
That sounds awesome! Hit me up whenever, i should be on tonight, prob after 8pm est.