Recent Topics

Ads

Sorceress or Marauder

Swarms of Destruction can annihilate any line of defence. Destruction players look no further! Guild advertisements are posted here.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Vendials

Sorceress or Marauder

Post#1 » Wed Feb 22, 2017 4:12 pm

Hey, i'm new to this game, i can't decide which character choose and i change all the time between sorceress and mara. Please help me by posting pro and con, and your opinions about both classes
Sorry if i did some mistake, english is not my native language :D

Ads
Aurandilaz

Re: Sorceress or Marauder

Post#2 » Wed Feb 22, 2017 4:25 pm

Marauder.

When in doubt, always choose marauder.
You are welcome to any party, whether they need you to play mdps, rdps or even a tank. ;)

SRoth137

Post#3 » Wed Feb 22, 2017 5:48 pm

MDPS has a steeper learning curve and can be very frustrating to play without a consistent group. Would recommend you start with tank, healer, or RDPS (that doesn't self damage) if you are new to WAR and will be playing alone.
Xerol/Xerel/etc

Vendials

Post#4 » Wed Feb 22, 2017 5:54 pm

thanks for your advices guys ! and yes i'm new to WAR, but other class don't really attract me, i mean compared to mara and sorceress ^^

chris9407

Post#5 » Wed Feb 22, 2017 6:23 pm

Vendials wrote:thanks for your advices guys ! and yes i'm new to WAR, but other class don't really attract me, i mean compared to mara and sorceress ^^
Well I can roll a healer with you if you'd like. Just PM me your in game name and I'll make a new character after work. I get off at 6:30 EST. Should be home around 7:00 since I have to pick up my son from day care.