Recent Topics

Ads

The Unlikely Plan [TUP]

Swarms of Destruction can annihilate any line of defence. Destruction players look no further! Guild advertisements are posted here.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
brutalll02

Re: The Unlikely Plan [TUP]

Post#131 » Tue Jan 16, 2018 12:35 pm

Wam u forgot to drop the mic :lol:
TUP

Ads
Wam

Post#132 » Tue Jan 16, 2018 12:39 pm

Wamizzle Guild Leader [TUP]
Wamizzle Guild Leader [The Unlikely Plan]

ragafury

Post#133 » Tue Jan 16, 2018 12:52 pm

qwerty113 wrote:closed ?)) 1 wb only and not more ?
Collateral wrote:Are you sure about that :)
randomeclipse wrote: I don't know, Des did pretty well last night blobbing up ;).
*click*

on a serious note, and this is perhabs for other guilds a valuable look behind the curtains:

about recruiting:
Spoiler:
Yes, we have an extended playerpool, but no we are not aiming for a forcesize of more than 24 aka. one full wb.

recruiting for "the bench" is not my nor the guilds credo.

however, reallife, shiftwork, irregular shedules of ppl. make it hard to predict if players show up or not.

So we usually end up with a party 5 consisting of "whoever" shows up / is late / couldn't make it in time.

Sometimes that are 2 players. sometimes 5. Also some inactive players became suprisingly active again after they settled some RL issues.

I'm pretty sure this will also change, cause many ppl. which we recruited last year (aka 2k17 feb / march) are ofc also not part anymore of the guild.

some left, some got kicked because of too inactive, some got kicked because of behaviour / gameplay etc.

This will happen again, there is no way to stop it obviously and I never witnessed anything else in any game, and cut our organisations numbers.

But on the other hand, with the last remaining RvR force on Destro, we have to gurantee a 24 man warband roster which functions. Otherwise we will just receive a "shutdown" by the opposition.

So finding balance can be hard. For the moment this is not an issue anymore. We got the player and class deepth we need and we are flexible in terms of setups.

We also still do this without any alliance of other guilds or falling back to /5 and buying pigs in pokes, we do this on our own, to keep independent, and handle things how we want them to be handled. I also doubt we behave like a "totalitarian dictatorship" internally. If we had a 2nd strong guild remaining on Destro, we maybe could be a bit more "laid back" with roster and setup optimization. It's pretty obvious, cause you see out coreplayers playing the same classes again to provide stability which is most of the time needed.

I'm pretty sure we "melt" again sooner or later, it's just how things go.
So everything is always in motion.
About an 2nd Guild:
Spoiler:
From my personal perspective Destro needs a 2nd largescale guild.

maybe not on shared days or anything, maybe in a even more "casual" form. idk.

not because it's hard to fight the fights, but for the players.

I have probably talked most with external players who are interested to join and have a rich experience from live / other mmos etc.

It feels bad to reject players and send them somewhere else with no alternative.

In fact I can't even name any alternatives with a) a regular shedule and b) the aim for a warband.

On Order that is somewhat easier cause there are at least 5 alternatives which come to my mind with: CNTK, Diogenes, Zerg, Beavers, Invasion.

So the room is there, but the community kinda fails and rather prefers to be smallscale "heroes", just wondering that there is no 6v6 scene left.
Oh Wam posted. Nvm I click anyway on send. :D :D :D
--- inactive ---
---guildless---

qwerty113

Post#134 » Tue Jan 16, 2018 3:51 pm

Order have guild wb's 2-3 but they doesn't communicate at all. Cntk is like boys for beating.. Ru ally doesn't have full wb, when we getting our full wb, you guys will be broken :)

Must to say your main wb dominates this time, but not for long. Come to Wednesday will be fun
Feroze - wh | Faiz - bw
Roam video's thread

Glorian

Post#135 » Tue Jan 16, 2018 4:33 pm

qwerty113 wrote:Order have guild wb's 2-3 but they doesn't communicate at all. Cntk is like boys for beating.. Ru ally doesn't have full wb, when we getting our full wb, you guys will be broken :)

Must to say your main wb dominates this time, but not for long. Come to Wednesday will be fun
Not really. At Wednesday and Tuesday, CNTK and BT warbands have two communication officers in a seperate voice chat.

Or how do you think we pull of pincer movements like this:
Spoiler:
Anyway, TUP are good guys.

Visceral

Post#136 » Thu Jan 18, 2018 1:50 pm

Absolutely excellent group of people to enjoy a relaxed guild environment, yet serious and focused scheduled WBs !

See you on the battlefield folks !!

tionblack

Post#137 » Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:40 pm

Thats nıce

kill Droll you Kill this Server. DROLL is Community :wink:

wwright72

Post#138 » Mon Jan 22, 2018 11:17 pm

Congrats to Ragefury on rr80.
Lortie rr85 Zealot / Whoami rr44 ShadowWarrior / TUP
Idrinth's WAR Tools