Recent Topics

Ads

The Unlikely Plan [TUP]

Swarms of Destruction can annihilate any line of defence. Destruction players look no further! Guild advertisements are posted here.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
kindred4080

Re: The Unlikely Plan [TUP]

Post#151 » Wed Jan 24, 2018 10:45 am

brutalll02 wrote:Monday Tuesday Wednesday
Thank you
Shoom - Marauder
Nobguzzlah - Black Orc
Proud member of "No Remorse" :)

Ads
Wam

Post#152 » Wed Jan 24, 2018 1:34 pm

I only really talk to King Ocara from time to time to let him aware of what we are up too

Other pug leaders come and go but there is only one King... I remember times when we was 2fg and the King vs 5 order wb's before last summer plenty of action :D

If organised guilds on order are purely zerging more, then I will communicate a bit more especially if the King is not around to galvanize forces.

Usually we do our own thing, sometimes people follow us (because they get zerged too, or maybe its only place on map with action) I am/we are not against working with others (if i see pugs getting bullied by organised I usually help out if in a position to do so) just most of the time its a bit excessive.

I know the way each guild fights, like tonight I expect us to be multi zerged by multiple order organised guilds/forces working together in close proximity and we will see how it goes... it is a compliment when people have to go to such lengths :)
Wamizzle Guild Leader [TUP]
Wamizzle Guild Leader [The Unlikely Plan]

kindred4080

Post#153 » Thu Jan 25, 2018 8:28 pm

Why you play for Order? T_T
Nobguzzlah (c)
Shoom - Marauder
Nobguzzlah - Black Orc

manglik

Post#154 » Thu Jan 25, 2018 11:47 pm

Just doing casual 3-8 man roaming when destro zerging too much.

Wam

Post#155 » Thu Jan 25, 2018 11:52 pm

kindred4080 wrote:Why you play for Order? T_T
Nobguzzlah (c)
^ The above
We help out underdog a little to make more action/fun for all instead of zzzz pvdoor

Don't worry destro is our main... some people like to over estimate our numbers sometime, we fool around a little on order if we run serious on order i'd let people know :D
Wamizzle Guild Leader [TUP]
Wamizzle Guild Leader [The Unlikely Plan]

kindred4080

Post#156 » Fri Jan 26, 2018 5:41 am

You are a very generous guild to do such stuff ^^
I mean, it was a bit confusing for us to see you guys on the other side yesterday.
Still i'd rather fight vs organized order wb rather than vs their random zerg.
Shoom - Marauder
Nobguzzlah - Black Orc

ragafury

Post#157 » Thu Feb 08, 2018 12:17 am

Since there is still a constant flow of questions / whispers / tells and questions ingame:

For the moment our roster is finalized.
This means: no recruitment.

Since we don't recruit for bench, and try to work with our members and progress them as players we can't recruit you as a hangaround or something and don't have any interest in doing so, but thanks for the interest.
at some point recruitment surely will be open again.

for players who are looking for a guild I recommend these two:

"The Unnamed"

Recruitment Info Thread
A few of our players actually played there on live.
I heard it's great players with lot of knowledge, personaility and they get ingame things done.
So far I had no personal contact with there leaders / members, but the feedback from what I heard in there "live era" is very good and convincing. may check them out.

"No Remorse"

(make a recruitment thread slackers!!11!)
Fresh air out of nowhere. if you are playing on an eastern european clock (+2 GMT / + 3GMT [moscow time zone] you could get happy there. as far as I know there setups and roster is not finalized. They almost 24/7 in the lakes with a roam and killing stuff and are proficient at it. in the eves they run 3fg+. so even with a more european centered playtime this could be a valid community. bunch of nice guys.

Your best bet to contact them is probably ingame, or here in the forums: kindred4080

thanks for reading.
--- inactive ---
---guildless---

Gakin

Post#158 » Thu Feb 08, 2018 9:05 am

Hey, thanks for advertising :) . I ll try to explain our recruit policy. We are ru speaking guild focusing on big scale wb play, and recruit mostly ingame in /8 ru chat. I think we are more casual than TUP, have a lot of new players, but we have some experiensed veterans as well. Some people in our guild know eng, but we use it to communicate with region/ally only, all voice comms in ru, so if u are eng speaker u might feel uncomfortable. But anyone can try us, we dont have any admission requirements, exept joining our discord and guild events. Pm any member ingame if u want to join.
Gakjin zeal/Gakih sh, and many alts, FMJ guild

Ads
rmpl

Post#159 » Thu Feb 08, 2018 9:38 am

Very nice of you to help and advertise other guilds.

whstl

Post#160 » Thu Feb 08, 2018 9:42 am

I recently joined the ranks of "No Remore" and I'm glad to see friendly and competent coordination with "TUP" in /a. GL and HF. =D
AoR: Gadaric - Chosen | Renown Rank: 80 | Karak-Norn | Guild: Greenpeace
RoR: Gadaric - Chosen | Renown Rank: 40 | Martyrs Square | Guild: No Remorse