Recent Topics

Ads

The Unlikely Plan [TUP]

Swarms of Destruction can annihilate any line of defence. Destruction players look no further! Guild advertisements are posted here.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Belsenkrieg

Re: The Unlikely Plan [TUP]

Post#221 » Fri Apr 03, 2020 2:27 pm

Hey guys! I am a new player and I would like to join a guild, who should I contact to? I am in the game rn.

Ads
Wam

Post#222 » Tue Jun 16, 2020 6:33 am

Some slots available for committed active players who want something more organised with experienced leadership.

Tank
Bork

DPS
Mara/Sorc

Heal
Dok/Zeal

don't waste my time applying if you can't be committed

Contact recruiter in game for more info.
Wamizzle Guild Leader [TUP]
Wamizzle Guild Leader [The Unlikely Plan]

Aurandilaz

Post#223 » Sat Jun 27, 2020 1:43 pm

recruitment is still open

mostly seeking;
BORK/Chosen
DoK/Zealot

contact recruiters on forum, or in-game or in Discord

Karkaroth

Post#224 » Wed Sep 09, 2020 3:04 pm

Is 32 zealot to low to apply? I have 82 rp experience which is basically the same thing if that matters at all. I can commit if im having fun. Iv been looking for a guild on either faction that was as much fun as i had in tsunami so far no dice :(

madmalky2014
Suspended

Post#225 » Wed Sep 09, 2020 3:19 pm

Been playing ROR almost 3 years and have crossed swords with TUP on many occassions. Forts City and RVR. Good to see some organistion for a change instead of brainless pugging. Though one of your comments doesnt ring true you are here to kill order i have seen TUP on order. Do you plan join the fray or are you just a Scouting party seeing how the other side does things. Always a good idea to find out who to watch when you go into the field. I was also on Karak Norn had 100 rr dok called Dokksavage in Angels of Retribution.

Cutabove 87rr SNB SM
Ladyhawkeye 82rr aSW
Avelinna Goldenheart 84 rr DPS SM

Wam

Post#226 » Wed Sep 09, 2020 3:30 pm

32 is too low but maybe in future if you are still looking

we are originally destro based for long periods (years)... at the moment we play both sides when we run out of enemies to kill and also less competition (destro generally more organised/guild based, order usually pug based (few exceptions) and its forever changing) if we bring a proper wb setup.

Generally looking to pick side which provide best fights (before being locked in a side and enemy ragequits) if both sides was stable easier to pick a side and work on it but many fluctuations make it is how it is.
Wamizzle Guild Leader [TUP]
Wamizzle Guild Leader [The Unlikely Plan]

Karkaroth

Post#227 » Wed Sep 09, 2020 5:29 pm

thanks ill apply bak wen full vanq then. its kinda how i play i pike the faction with the least numbers usually see you in a bit

kirraha

Post#228 » Fri Sep 18, 2020 8:05 am

We are still recruiting active and experienced players.

If you want to start your trial you will be:
Wellgeared (Vanq)
Dedicated (Join raids twice a week)
Socially competent (You answer when spoken to)
Know you ****. (We don't need pleb dps, aoekb tanks and healers who can't heal and keep getting caught and killed. )

We play on both sides, usually the underdog but can variate since lockout timers etc. Just you need to have toons on both sides.
We are not interested to carry anyone. You carry yourself and prove your player quality.

We mainly want classes:

ORDER

Tank: Kotbs/Sm/Ib
Dps: Wl, Bw,Sl
Healer: Rp, Wp

DESTRO

Tank: Bo, Chosen
Dps: Mara, Choppa, Sorc
Healer: Zealot, Dok

Pm. Officer ingame or here. Pm to my forumaccount is ok too.

Ads
Xergon

Post#229 » Sat Mar 26, 2022 11:57 am

Bump as post above...
Mainly looking for active ppl who wanna improve or wants to enjoy playing game in group.

Atm we play occasionally as we looking for more bodies to fill up Warband.

More info in PMs.
The Unlikely Plan
YouTube

Xergon

Post#230 » Sun May 28, 2023 9:01 pm

We still playin!

And we still recruiting, if you enjoy minmaxing and working together towards enjoying gameplay, try us!

Also if u dont know who we are, here is our newest recruitment video, courtesy of Karisanna and Rolgrom <3.

Click here to watch on YouTube
The Unlikely Plan
YouTube