Recent Topics

Ads

The Unlikely Plan [TUP]

Swarms of Destruction can annihilate any line of defence. Destruction players look no further! Guild advertisements are posted here.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Aurandilaz

Re: The Unlikely Plan [TUP]

Post#71 » Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:55 am

Scrilian wrote:I just couldn't resist :mrgreen:
Spoiler:
where will you be when the Chaos hits? :?: ;)

Ads
Collateral

Post#72 » Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:04 am

Pretty cool. I was thinking about the exact same thing for our guild the other day :P

ragafury

Post#73 » Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:37 am

Since we are trying to fill that spot now for quite a while:

TUP still looking for an active Marauder (destros most played and op class according to order).

mature (lie), calm (true), stressfree atmosphere (true).
experienced ppl., guild infrastructure, voice, discord channels with much content, crafters, etc.

- career rank should be 40.
- you have a microphone plugged into your computer and can speak with us. (optical, usb or jack cable doesn't matter)
- you are not an ass

Feel free to apply if you think you are a <3 match (you are definatly a match if you think wams helm is ugly) !
should attend at least 50% of our warband days.

If you want to dip your toes into RvR / Warhammer and try the game, you are wrong here. :roll:
(sry we are tired of fluctuation on that spot)
We are looking for a mara who stays and sticks around :!:

on top of that: right arm should be stronger than left arm

Other stuff is still open. As always. (ask ingame or scroll ↑)

if you have no clue what we are doing check out the videos or ask Rowanmantle :-* ingame about Tombow.

cya soon!
--- inactive ---
---guildless---

wwright72

Post#74 » Wed Sep 13, 2017 1:56 am

ragafury wrote: Feel free to apply if you think you are a <3 match (you are definatly a match if you think wams helm is ugly) !
I like wam's helm. :D
Lortie rr85 Zealot / Whoami rr44 ShadowWarrior / TUP
Idrinth's WAR Tools

Rowanmantle

Post#75 » Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:56 am

ragafury wrote:

if you have no clue what we are doing check out the videos or ask Rowanmantle :-* ingame about Tombow.
That evil green git!
Rowanmantle /WP
Rowansrage /SL
Rowanbrowan /KOTBS
Rowanthrowan /BW
Matronmother /Dok
Handyrowan /Mara

Wam

Post#76 » Sun Oct 01, 2017 9:53 pm

since 28th September (Total War Warhammer II release date) ... we raid offically 3 days a week to maximise our action in game, due to decrease in open field fights and increase in fight avoidance / map hopping / cat and mouse fun an games :)

Recruitment is fairly limited at the moment.
Wamizzle Guild Leader [TUP]
Wamizzle Guild Leader [The Unlikely Plan]

Egoish

Post#77 » Thu Oct 12, 2017 4:51 pm

Hi guys, i've been watching a few of your warband videos and you guys seem to be doing what i enjoyed the most in WAR, organised dying in the lakes against big numbers.

Previously i played WAR from headstart until slightly before the renown rank increase. I mained a Zealot, not sure what server after the merges though i want to say k8p, i took part with a small guild in an organised alliance normally running 6 man sc or 12-24 orvr groups.

Currently i'm playing a r40 mara, full ruin and epic weaps with jewelry set as it's the easiest thing to solo level playing parry/monstro.

I also have a r29 zealot which i'm working up in SCs who i would be more than happy to main in an organised environment.

I'm UK based and available most evenings wed-sun, sadly i work lates mon/tue and occasionally fri. I normally use discord but any voice is doable.

Please let me know if you have any space for a WAR vet looking to stomp order or at least die in a cozey pile.

Edit: i do have a family, wife and 5yo, so sometimes they take priority. Judging by your posts i'm guessing you'll understand.

ragafury

Post#78 » Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:35 pm

You got a pm! :)
--- inactive ---
---guildless---

Ads
ragafury

Post#79 » Thu Oct 12, 2017 11:26 pm

-
Last edited by ragafury on Sat Dec 30, 2017 3:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.
--- inactive ---
---guildless---

Egoish

Post#80 » Mon Oct 16, 2017 12:37 pm

Bit of feedback for other players looking for a guild. Been in TUP for 3 or 4 days now, i can't be sure as the action in KV robbed me of all sense of time...

Played in a 3 guild warbands, 2 ad hoc weekend ones and 1 planned event, really good group of people, well orgnised and friendly. Lots of kills, an amazing stand in KV keep for counter funnel and a lot of fun.