Recent Topics

Ads

Looking for Oceanic players

Swarms of Destruction can annihilate any line of defence. Destruction players look no further! Guild advertisements are posted here.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Gerv
Banned

Re: Looking for Oceanic players

Post#11 » Thu Jun 15, 2017 8:13 am

I wont be able to make it tonight, as I have been called into work, so the next session will be on Sunday 8pm Australian Central Time.
Sia - DoK - Lords
Boyd - WP - O.S.

Ads
Gerv
Banned

Post#12 » Mon Jun 19, 2017 7:25 am

Sorry everyone for my absence from Sunday night, I was called into work un-expectidly. I will attempt to be on Monday (tonight) and Thursday night this week (19th to 26th of June) from 8:pm Central Australia time.
Sia - DoK - Lords
Boyd - WP - O.S.

ThunderpantsJim

Post#13 » Mon Jun 26, 2017 6:24 am

another Aussie player here, back in the action!
Jimmeh-SH 40/44 <Pwnography>
Flow-SW 35/43
Unannounced-WH 20/31 <Zaxxed>

Gerv
Banned

Post#14 » Fri Sep 01, 2017 8:54 pm

I have set up an oceanic scenario and RvR group, the nights are Wednesday and Friday from 8pm aus eastern std time atm while hoping to boost to another weekend night too.
Looking for a zealot, SH and chosen player to round out the group, discord is the choice of coms and am happy to teach play styles and calls. Pm or reply here if keen.
Sia - DoK - Lords
Boyd - WP - O.S.

Luuca

Post#15 » Thu Sep 07, 2017 7:35 pm

I just googled a conversion from Australian Central Standard Time → Pacific Daylight Time and my brain hurts. I'd love to get a few SCs in with you Gerv, but I think I'm a day behind and 3:00 AM my time. so.. ya.. I'll buy some meth and see if I can stay awake.

Best of luck.

Gerv
Banned

Post#16 » Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:35 pm

Cheers fella, its been getting better. There is a consistant activty and many order players to fight. Really hoping to link up with other guilds / players still looking for the last few spots.
Sia - DoK - Lords
Boyd - WP - O.S.

DokB

Post#17 » Fri Sep 08, 2017 2:33 am

Hey mate, looking to get back into RoR and joining a premade. If you ever need a BO then hit me up on Zoggof.

From Victoria and I usually get home from work at around 5-6PM each night.
Zoggof - Black Orc
Doinks - Ironbreaker
Leatherman - Blackguard

Gerv
Banned

Post#18 » Fri Sep 08, 2017 2:48 am

Hey Dokb

Glad to hear your keen, I run a guild night on wednesday and Fridays for certain (although not this night since NRL finals) plus at least Saturday or sunday. Generally if you get on early the late night NA crew plus our token NZ player (hope to god we find a few more) will be on and then as oceanic prime time hits (7:30-8:00pm AEST) the rest roll in.

I will look for you over this weekend. I'll shoot you a pm with the discord info later tonight.
Sia - DoK - Lords
Boyd - WP - O.S.

Ads
Gerv
Banned

Post#19 » Fri Sep 08, 2017 8:25 pm

Will be on tonight putting groups together, if there warrents a bigger RvR presence I would love to get a 10-12 oceanic players, come enjoy the good times to be had.
Sia - DoK - Lords
Boyd - WP - O.S.

Gerv
Banned

Post#20 » Sat Sep 09, 2017 1:26 pm

Had a great night tonight running. The group is really coming together, hope to see Dildina nad Zoggof on next time. Wednesday is our orgnaised grp night but people are on from most nights.
Sia - DoK - Lords
Boyd - WP - O.S.