Recent Topics

Ads

The Hidden Hand

Swarms of Destruction can annihilate any line of defence. Destruction players look no further! Guild advertisements are posted here.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
boog

The Hidden Hand

Post#1 » Tue Aug 01, 2017 5:45 pm

..............................The Hidden Hand...............................

.............................................In Absentia Imperium, In Hoc Signo Vinces. Mundus Vult Decipi.............................................

The Hidden Hand is seeking active members. The Hidden Hand is a Rank 22 guild founded by myself, my wife, and fellow friends and veteran WAR players. We are primarily NA EST and typically on during peak NA EST hours. Our guild is part of an active alliance that is friendly, helpful, and almost always running scenario or ORvR groups. The alliance uses Game Vox for communications and while it is not required to join The Hidden Hand, it is required in most the groups we run to be in voice communications.

We are laid back, friendly, and always willing to help and are looking for the same in our members. Any rank players are welcome though most of the guilds roster is in Tier 4.

If you are interested in joining The Hidden Hand PM in game at either Wafulz or Waffelz or via the forums.

...............................In the absence of order, by this sign you will conquer. The world wants to be deceived..............................
CHSN Wafulz | KBOB Wafuls | IB Waffulz | BG Waffelz | BO Waaaghfulz | SM Waffels

Ads
Richardwarhawk

Re: The Hidden Hand

Post#2 » Tue Aug 01, 2017 10:40 pm

I love the name and good luck with your recruiting!!!

boog

Re: The Hidden Hand

Post#3 » Wed Aug 02, 2017 2:04 am

Richardwarhawk wrote:I love the name and good luck with your recruiting!!!
Thank you, much appreciated!
CHSN Wafulz | KBOB Wafuls | IB Waffulz | BG Waffelz | BO Waaaghfulz | SM Waffels