Recent Topics

Ads

Hand of Nergal

Swarms of Destruction can annihilate any line of defence. Destruction players look no further! Guild advertisements are posted here.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
owensac1

Hand of Nergal

Post#1 » Sat Sep 23, 2017 12:22 am

The Hand Of Nergal Is looking for more active members in all aspects from RVR to RP.

We are a NA Guild who welcomes any timezone who wish to join our ranks. Currently we are looking to build up our T4 Warband.

:Rules:
1, You Agree to be a Cool Player and be of little Drama as Nergal has little tolerance for it.

2, Respect your fellow guild mate and Nergal's alliances.

3, Be active , We don't ask for much but we do want you around more then once a month.

4, We use Discord for any Organised Pvp, Not having a Mic means at least being an active listener.

Hand of Nergal came together as a guild to be an active role in the Destro community. Just as Nurgle, We do not strive to hide our power or riches but share within the guild as family. We Gladly Accept Anyone, However reserve our Elite Spots for those proven and chosen to the guild's cause. Like a Plague we wish to start small but spread to be a mighty force of Death and Decay across the land. Relish in your futile Flesh and turn it into a Feast of Disease.

So Why not Hop on Ole' Nurgle's Lap To Victory! Making White Lions Miserable! Slayers Gaining Gout! and Bright Wizards Burn in More places than One! Whisper Zibs or any Member of HoN for Invite.

Last edited by owensac1 on Sat Sep 23, 2017 9:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Ads
Collateral

Re: Hand of Nergal

Post#2 » Sat Sep 23, 2017 9:26 am

I recommend not to post in coloured letters, especially not green, as they are reserved for devs.

Other than that, gl with the guild :)

Thelen

Post#3 » Sat Sep 23, 2017 5:07 pm

How big is your T4 group right now? I searched for guildmembers during NA primetime last night and the only results were 3 under-20 level players.

owensac1

Post#4 » Sat Sep 23, 2017 8:45 pm

Right now we are not HUGE , but we are growing daily. the more active members that come into our ranks the faster we can have fun in t4. last night tho we were doing t1 runs.

Glorian

Post#5 » Sat Sep 23, 2017 8:56 pm

True, green is for devs.
But that green is nurgle green and I like. :D

owensac1

Post#6 » Mon Sep 25, 2017 5:23 am

We are Also looking for Officers to fill the ranks aswell. can send me an mail ingame if interested