Recent Topics

Ads

The Murder Junkies (Formerly of badlands) *RECRUITING*

Swarms of Destruction can annihilate any line of defence. Destruction players look no further! Guild advertisements are posted here.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
redhat

The Murder Junkies (Formerly of badlands) *RECRUITING*

Post#1 » Fri Sep 29, 2017 5:12 am

The Murder Junkies are now recruiting, please send me a message or contact the GM at his email [email protected] or PM him in game at Kokhaine.

The guild is looking to rebuild its former glory and is seeking hardcore players for competitive play.

Blood for the blood god, kill them all and let kokhaine sort them out.... (haha)

Ads
diedrake

Re: The Murder Junkies (Formerly of badlands) *RECRUITING*

Post#2 » Fri Sep 29, 2017 2:12 pm

Oh i remember you guys! Yall were pretty fun to grp with in the lakes and scs were almost a guaranteed win for destro side. I have missed badlands players :) welcome back btw.

Well i play normally weekdays from 4 pm till 8 pm est and weekends just about all the time. I play mainly a mara name is choigreywolf or yiing a melee healer when i feel like changing from my mara. Both not 40s yet as i have only been in this version of WAR only about 2 months and somewhat an alt holic. Choi right now is 34/41 and my dok is 24/35 i want to say.

Anyhoo, i will be in game in the evening, will see if gm is on. Welcome back guys and happy hunting! :D
Fenaal- SM 40/84
Fanaal- CH 40/7x