Recent Topics

Ads

Returning players(3) looking for Guild

Swarms of Destruction can annihilate any line of defence. Destruction players look no further! Guild advertisements are posted here.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
shorty828

Returning players(3) looking for Guild

Post#1 » Tue Oct 17, 2017 11:29 pm

Hey all,

Myself, a close friend and his wife are looking at returning the game after a break we always played on the order side and decided to start on the destruction side of the fence this time and we are having loads of fun doing so. we are all aussie TZ players so GMT +10 and looking for a group of players to run with be it SC's, Rvr, Pve we really don't mind. either way if there are any guilds out there hit us up on here or send me a PM

Thanks
Kepli

Ads
Collateral

Re: Returning players(3) looking for Guild

Post#2 » Wed Oct 18, 2017 12:03 pm

Well, seems like lords of the locker room is what you're looking for, although they are looking for 40/40 people only afaik. Still, there are aussies out there and you should contact Gerv if you want some good organized action :)

Gerv
Banned

Re: Returning players(3) looking for Guild

Post#3 » Fri Oct 20, 2017 9:42 pm

Hey Shorty828, ill let you know the deal right now for aussie time. There are only 2 active Australian guilds atm. Magical Rainbow Ponies (not recruiting) and mine. We are both pvp focused, play to win, all that jazz and might not be what your looking for. IF it is, feel free to pm me!

For a less serious approach, your likely better off joining a populated EU guild and playing with people in EU mornings. Good luck and stick with it, since you have 3 players, if you play a set of classes that synergise well you can have a great time.
Sia - DoK - Lords
Boyd - WP - O.S.