Recent Topics

Ads

[NA Based] ENMITY - Casual Hardcore is Back!

Swarms of Destruction can annihilate any line of defence. Destruction players look no further! Guild advertisements are posted here.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Luuca

[NA Based] ENMITY - Casual Hardcore is Back!

Post#1 » Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:19 am

en·mi·ty ˈenmədē/ noun
the state or feeling of being actively opposed or hostile to someone or something

Tired of playing solo or with one other player during the North America prime or late night hours and struggling to get a decent 6-man together?

Ya, we HATE that too...

Enmity was formed back when level cap was Tier 2 in RoR. We are rebuilding the guild and looking to bring together players during the server "non-peak" times for both SCs and ORvR. We are a group of experienced players looking for those skilled players who, due to their time zone, have been frustrated by disorganized PuG warbands and Solo-queuing PuG SCs. That sh!t ends today. We are serious about our fun - relaxed attitudes are encouraged and drama queens will be kicked.

We encourage 6-mans and will support organized guild warbands once we have the numbers.

Join Enmity and join us in having fun winning SCs and changing the tide of ORvR in a solid guild group.

Our ideal candidates are players who are active in the 6PM - 2AM Pacific Time Zone slot - Regardless of level!! (you'll hit cap eventually)

Bring your ALTs as well! Get your buddy who played for a while and then quit because he was tired of getting rolled in a 2-man SC group to join Enmity with you!

Enmity uses GameVox voice coms; https://www.gamevox.com/en/download
GameVox Server Name: ENMITY
Headset and Mic strongly suggested for organized grouping.

Reply here or visit our new webpage: http://enmity-ror.shivtr.com

Ads
Beardz

Re: [NA Based] ENMITY - Casual Hardcore is Back!

Post#2 » Sun Oct 22, 2017 8:51 pm

Hey,

I'm interested in your guild, looking for a West Coast group to RvR with, since I'm tired of pugging it. Currently I'm a Shaman named Gigglez, but I'm open to creating a toon for whatever the guild needs.

Little background... I played from release till the live servers were shut down. Played Order side mainly as a Ironbreaker and Runepriest, dabbled a bit in Slayer and Engy...as you can see I'm a bit of a Dwarf fan. But Thought I go Destro this time around.

Let me know, I'm in game most of the time in the evenings (pst) and like I said Giggles is the name.

Luuca

Post#3 » Mon Oct 23, 2017 1:00 am

@Beardz

Definitely the optimal time zone and experience. I'll hit you up in game. We are experiencing some technical difficulties with the guild disappearing every time they do a server restart. Might take some time to either fix or the guild name will change. I hope we can keep Enmity.. but if not.. we'll figure it out.

Luuca

Post#4 » Mon Oct 23, 2017 4:43 pm

Luuca wrote:@Beardz

Definitely the optimal time zone and experience. I'll hit you up in game. We are experiencing some technical difficulties with the guild disappearing every time they do a server restart. Might take some time to either fix or the guild name will change. I hope we can keep Enmity.. but if not.. we'll figure it out.
It appears as if the issues are resolved with the guild disappearing - thanks Wargimnir!

Open for business and taking on new players.

Luuca

Post#5 » Thu Oct 26, 2017 5:42 pm

Update:

We are up to 17 Players in guild. We are taking all levels and have a growing 20-something level contingent. Still not enough active 40s to field a full 6-man nightly, but the few of us that are in T4 SCs are having a blast.

Still looking for more NA Prime and late night players!

ENMITY

merkin

Post#6 » Fri Nov 10, 2017 12:55 pm

I'm interested. Love to jump in and do some scenarios and open rvr with you guys sometime.

I have a: 40/5x sorc and a level 35 Zealot. Have a dok too in tier 3.

skokubarak

Post#7 » Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:56 pm

Are you guys still around? I have a few friends that are looking to joi9n an NA guild.

Luuca

Post#8 » Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:52 pm

Yes, we are still around. I will be on later tonight 8pm PST. Look for Luucca.

Ads
Luuca

Post#9 » Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:20 pm

Guild has officially folded. Sorry all, I'm now a member of Drow.