Recent Topics

Ads

Looking for active ORVR/SC Guild

Swarms of Destruction can annihilate any line of defence. Destruction players look no further! Guild advertisements are posted here.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Exploit

Looking for active ORVR/SC Guild

Post#1 » Sun Nov 12, 2017 4:16 pm

Two veterans from Live looking to join an active orvr/sc guild. Voice enabled preferred.

Nonsense - Sorc - 33/43rr
Extraught - Zealot - 31/42rr

Message one of us in game. We are in EST time zone.

Thanks!

Ads
Nealio

Re: Looking for active ORVR/SC Guild

Post#2 » Sat Nov 25, 2017 7:30 am

I am trying to put together a guild with the aim of doing premade SC's and Orvr teams. While I don't plan on it being led with an iron first I do hope to build a group of players that want to work together to achieve objectives and work as a team rather than just flinging ourselves with reckless abandon at order farms over and over. It's about having fun but at the same time not wasting a way half a day on unsuccessful Orvr warbands that can't stay grouped and focused and SC's where everyone scatters to fight one on one for a few petty rp's instead of going for the objective win xp/rp bonuses and the enjoyment of actually winning the objectives.

Look for Aramorgul or Ahnissa in game. I have a few friends listed players that are wanting the same but do not plan on actually making a new guild until I have enough interested to make ti worth the effort. There are quite enough half-baked, half filled guilds in the game already.

Aramorgul - 25/23 Black Guard
Ahnissa 40/41 Sorc

Haojin

Re: Looking for active ORVR/SC Guild

Post#3 » Sat Nov 25, 2017 12:25 pm

Guildmaster of Phalanx

K8P - Karak Norn