Recent Topics

Ads

Kar Khadath Regiment - PvP/RP Dark Elf guild [The Iron Pact Alliance]

Swarms of Destruction can annihilate any line of defence. Destruction players look no further! Guild advertisements are posted here.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Senlui

Re: Kar Khadath Regiment - PvP/RP Dark Elf guild [The Iron Pact Alliance]

Post#51 » Sat May 26, 2018 10:46 am

Alandrian wrote: Fri May 25, 2018 7:04 am
Senlui wrote: Wed May 23, 2018 8:06 pm
Alandrian wrote: Sun May 20, 2018 10:17 am Are you guys ever in-game? Have been trying to pm one of you for the last few days but I can't find anyone from the list Senlui posted online.
Hail Alandrian! Those are great books, certainly enjoyable reading.

What time zone are you in? We see most of our activity in EU evenings - generally I get online myself at around 21:00 server time. I've noticed that your posting times in this forum are 10am in the morning for me, so I'm very rarely going to be in game around then, nor our our other officers. We have a couple of NA recruiters; Slaa and Telalis.
I'm in New Zealand, but I stay up really late into the morning (sometimes up to around 3am NZ time) playing. I'm usually on 11pm - 2am NZ time which is 1pm - 4pm French time. I guess I might catch you tommorow since it's the weekend.
I see... Well generally most of us are at work during those times, and the US side would be asleep. Timezone differences can be a pain eh! If you're about when we are, just give us a shout. Otherwise, Nenenthalia of Brides of Khaine is not too many hours difference to you, if you're looking for someone to interact with.

We have an RP event this evening, 21:00 server time, which I think would be 07:00 your time? If you can manage to be awake by then, you'd be welcome to drop by.

Ads
Senlui

Post#52 » Sat May 26, 2018 11:09 am

I've seen you online this morning and have tried to send you a tell, but it won't let me; "That player could not be found!". I guess you're anonymous?

Senlui

Post#53 » Tue Jun 19, 2018 6:20 pm

A few images from Saturday's RP event. We've crossed the Annulii Mountains to the mountain slopes overlooking an undisclosed Inner Kingdom (never know when those Asur spies are about...). Was a lot of fun, as always!

Senlui

Post#54 » Sun Jul 08, 2018 8:47 pm

Thanks to all that made it to our T1 DoK RVR event tonight. For the glory of Khaine!

Senlui

Post#55 » Sun Oct 07, 2018 10:27 am

A few more snaps from recent events, which have included Saturday's RP story, warbands, and Skirmish groups. RvR runs Tuesday and Thursday nights, with many other things running in between. We offer a place for any Dark Elf player as long as they have a lore-fitting name. Casuals, alts, roleplayers, PVE-ers, and RVR junkies all welcome. Particularly on the look out for more DoKs and Black Guards at the moment.

Anjanolian

Post#56 » Sun Oct 07, 2018 10:47 am

You look amazing...
...Bride of Khaine...

Kragg

Post#57 » Tue Oct 09, 2018 9:34 pm

Thumbs up to Lutz! I hope you do not mind i target you with my squad if you heal like that? ;)
Sergeant-Major Drengk Burloksson, RR 85 Sniper
Hulfdan Irongrip, RR 81 Ironbreaker
Proud Founder of the 3rd Bitterstone Thunderers
Alliance officer of the Grand Alliance

Rockalypse
Former Staff

Post#58 » Tue Oct 09, 2018 10:36 pm

Realy nice fights today in Talabecland. Special props to party that held Feiten's Lock to their last.

Ads
madrocks
Suspended

Post#59 » Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:58 am

Kragg wrote: Tue Oct 09, 2018 9:34 pm Thumbs up to Lutz! I hope you do not mind i target you with my squad if you heal like that? ;)
Ahahaha! Thanks!
I knew it, something was odd. I keep on getting more and more headshots.
My tanks already complain to me why I am taking so much damage!
(:
Lutz

Kragg

Post#60 » Wed Oct 10, 2018 8:01 am

madrocks wrote: Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:58 am
Kragg wrote: Tue Oct 09, 2018 9:34 pm Thumbs up to Lutz! I hope you do not mind i target you with my squad if you heal like that? ;)
Ahahaha! Thanks!
I knew it, something was odd. I keep on getting more and more headshots.
My tanks already complain to me why I am taking so much damage!
(:
That's 4 rifleman specced engineers focusing Snipe on you. Very few still stand after being hit by that :mrgreen:
Sergeant-Major Drengk Burloksson, RR 85 Sniper
Hulfdan Irongrip, RR 81 Ironbreaker
Proud Founder of the 3rd Bitterstone Thunderers
Alliance officer of the Grand Alliance