Recent Topics

Ads

Tribes of Norsca - PvP/RP Chaos guild [The Iron Pact Alliance]

Swarms of Destruction can annihilate any line of defence. Destruction players look no further! Guild advertisements are posted here.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Tabaori

Re: Tribes of Norsca - PvP/RP Chaos guild [The Iron Pact Alliance]

Post#21 » Sun Jun 14, 2020 10:03 am

I'm in the Khar Khadar Regiment and I am sorry to say that I have never seen any from the Tribes of Norsca guild online. I recommend the guild The Ruinous Powers more .

Ads
Ushoran

Post#22 » Thu Jul 09, 2020 10:20 am

I am the Tribes of Norsca leader, and can assure you the guild is still active. However, people do not come online randomly, but rather to roleplay at scheduled events, or meetups arranged through discord. If you do not know when they are, you will usually find no one!

Tabaori

Post#23 » Fri Aug 07, 2020 3:34 pm

Ushoran wrote: Thu Jul 09, 2020 10:20 am I am the Tribes of Norsca leader, and can assure you the guild is still active. However, people do not come online randomly, but rather to roleplay at scheduled events, or meetups arranged through discord. If you do not know when they are, you will usually find no one!
ah okay, then I hope I'll find you online, or find out when I can meet you. I am very interested in Chaos RP

hearth19

Post#24 » Mon Aug 17, 2020 7:31 pm

I am interested in joining a Chaos RP guild but haven’t been able to catch anyone online. When do you guys usually meet up?

Tabaori

Post#25 » Tue Aug 18, 2020 5:15 am

hearth19 wrote: Mon Aug 17, 2020 7:31 pm I am interested in joining a Chaos RP guild but haven’t been able to catch anyone online. When do you guys usually meet up?
I'm not with the Tribes of Norsca yet, but hopefully soon. You can write to me in the game, my name is Noxirea

Joelthas

Post#26 » Wed Jul 28, 2021 2:12 pm

Are you guys still alive?

Glorian

Post#27 » Wed Jul 28, 2021 9:30 pm

I haven't seen them in quite a while.