Recent Topics

Ads

The Unnamed - RvR and Scenario guild.

Swarms of Destruction can annihilate any line of defence. Destruction players look no further! Guild advertisements are posted here.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Bladeh

The Unnamed - RvR and Scenario guild.

Post#1 » Wed Jan 31, 2018 8:51 pm

The Unnamed is finally coming back to Warhammer and rising from the dusts as one of the great Guilds of the Karak Norn server.

+ We are active.
+ Have Discord & Mics.
+ We SC + RvR.
+ We are Mature in Humour (age 18+ only).
+ Ability to be serious when needed.
+ Willing to learn, improve or adapt.
+ Speak English.
+ Follow instructions in high pressure moments.

If all of the above applies to you then apply to the rebirth of The Unnamed!

Do not apply if you are a Quitter or a Drama Queen.

Ads
Danielle

Re: The Unammed - RvR and Scenario guild.

Post#2 » Wed Jan 31, 2018 9:41 pm

Good luck!

Unnamed was one of the best if not the best RvR guild on Karak Norn during its' autumn days.

Alas, I can only recommend to others as I love being,
+ a Drama Queen
and I lack
+ Ability to be serious when needed.
Spoiler:
Raging Slayer overextender and Healbot of Deep and Dry and Dark Omen
All my Order characters
All my Destro characters
Yes, you are welcome to this hitlist. I REALLY enjoy being chased across a whole zone.

roadkillrobin

Post#3 » Thu Feb 01, 2018 5:00 am

Welcome back.
Former Champions of the Gods player here.

calyptratus

Post#4 » Thu Feb 01, 2018 9:33 am

Happy to see that our old enemies still remember us. We appreciate your good words, we hope to meet you on the battlefield once again!!!

Our first group is almost set, will start working on the second soon. As long as you are a competent player, rank is not an issue for us atm, although 40 is appreciated !!!
Would love to see some of those lovely destro Tanks and Healers coming our way!!!

Whisper Garguna, Bladeh or Hobobeard in game for more information!!!

Wam

Post#5 » Thu Feb 01, 2018 2:19 pm

always good to see more Karak Norn in ROR

good luck
Wamizzle Guild Leader [TUP]
Wamizzle Guild Leader [The Unlikely Plan]

Shooshpanzerer

Post#6 » Thu Feb 01, 2018 5:31 pm

Good luck. Destro certanly can use a second premade warband on wednesdays. Nice to see more Karak-Norn (ex IC here).

dirnsterer

Re: The Unnamed - RvR and Scenario guild.

Post#7 » Wed Feb 07, 2018 8:19 am

Would love some EU timezone people to take contact too, do not be shy if you see that recruiting message.

kindred4080

Post#8 » Wed Feb 07, 2018 9:07 am

Looking forward to see you guys today in RvR action, we need more cool buds to endure order zergfest!
Cheers!
Shoom - Marauder
Nobguzzlah - Black Orc
Proud member of "No Remorse" :)

Ads
Bladeh

Post#9 » Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:29 pm

Thanks for all the kind messages so far but we need recruits! :) Recruiting is hard it seems this far down the line on private server, we are still trying to make a go of this so anyone who reads this and wants some organized Renown and Currency farming your going to be best doing that in a Guild group... IMO :)

Wam

Post#10 » Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:55 pm

most the people here don't know you / unnamed from live

Community is very fragmented... alot of pug players, some players only into 6 man's crowd... alot of different smaller guilds too...

so you basically have to rebuild your reputation again (it's not that hard once you have certain setup/numbers you want it becomes snowball effect...) although the game as become a bit more "zergy" recently on both sides

for us we have good number/filled in pretty much most spots, so we recommend people to check you guys out or @ No remorse

The fun and most rewarding part is the start of journery and growing though...

not sure how many recruiters you have or how often you use /5 lfg channel in game

Forums can find people, but i think in game is probally best bet to put out snazzy msg every hour or so...

People come and go, takes time to add naturally onto core ... not sure if you guys are raiding every day and times but that would help also in info... (when we was originally growing from 6-12+ (2fg Aim... we raided 7 days a week, now we raid 3 days a week when we are 24+...)

we had atleast 6 recruiters also... then eventually one main recruiter (when bigger)

some classes will be over supplied, others will be rare it varies but keep at it and you will be fine

if anything like live Unnamed will be a solid group and worth joining if you are looking for a decent guild on destro side... take my word on it :)
Wamizzle Guild Leader [TUP]
Wamizzle Guild Leader [The Unlikely Plan]