Recent Topics

Ads

New Guild "Chaotic DreadSeed" is recruiting!!

Swarms of Destruction can annihilate any line of defence. Destruction players look no further! Guild advertisements are posted here.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
keblock
Former Staff

New Guild "Chaotic DreadSeed" is recruiting!!

Post#1 » Sun Feb 25, 2018 1:51 pm

Hello, all I just recently came back from break. Starting up a New Guild, and hoping to meet some positive fun people to play the game and have a great time. Just alittle background of myself i have been playing war since 2008. I started of rolling a Tank class, which byfar this tank or dps if you want to go that route, my knight of the blazing sun. my knights toon name was romulis from volkmar and gorfang. The very first server i ever played on was called Azazel, eventually there was nothing but order running around doing pve, lol back in the day when War had so many servers, and merges, throughout playing this game i have met wonderful people, that call really close friends till this day. If your looking for progressing in this game, and having some great PVP fights in all the zones, message me if you are interested. We would be greatfull to have you a part of our community. NOW LETS GO TO WAR!!!!

Belthazar-Chosen
PhantomFace-Choppa

Ads
Fallenkezef

Re: New Guild "Chaotic DreadSeed" is recruiting!!

Post#2 » Sun Feb 25, 2018 2:05 pm

Must resist Chosen of Slaanesh "seed" jokes.....
Alea iacta est