Recent Topics

Ads

Interest check for a 6man rvr roaming guild

Swarms of Destruction can annihilate any line of defence. Destruction players look no further! Guild advertisements are posted here.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Akilinus

Interest check for a 6man rvr roaming guild

Post#1 » Sat Jun 30, 2018 1:34 pm

Hey! Im looking for a group of like minded people to start a guild.

My main interest in this game comes for roaming in rvr personally but im willing to do what ever if I can find a good group of people to enjoy the game with.

Faction: Got most of my toons on destruction but in the end I would want guilds on both sides so that we could switch depending on what faction you would get the most fights from.

Timezone: I live in Europe so its CET for me. But im available Monday-Thursday at almost any time.

How serious do I intend this guild to be? : I like it to be something semi serious, meaning running a decent set up, using voicecomms, willing to adapt and become better at the game.
I dont care much for how good you are at the game atm but rather that you are willing to listen and improve together.

Level requirement: Ideally I would want you to be lvl 40 but if I feel that you are a person with a good mindset to the game you can be what ever level.

Does this sound good to you or if you got any questions. send me a pm here on the forum or to my discord Akilinus#0127.
Kkomrade 80 Zealot Akilinuz 80 Chosen Zaiyer 80 Marauder
Kkomrades 80 Black Guard Sauer 80 Squig herder Nosler 80 Witch Elf Soniq 70 Shaman

Ads
ferraz19

Re: Interest check for a 6man rvr roaming guild

Post#2 » Wed Aug 08, 2018 12:53 pm

PM me