Recent Topics

Ads

Mara Or DOK

Swarms of Destruction can annihilate any line of defence. Destruction players look no further! Guild advertisements are posted here.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Rumpel

Re: Mara Or DOK

Post#21 » Wed Aug 08, 2018 9:26 am

You should really try out kalts spec before blaming it. It's a really good one.
Image Ruedigga

Greetings from Chaos...
Spoiler:

Ads
Dalgrimar

Post#22 » Wed Aug 08, 2018 9:33 am

Why is he and you saying "i called him bad" "i made fun of him" and all tha sjw ****.
I just edited his post cuz it made no sense.
Sure tell people to stack or slot ws on a mara but dont go whining after on the forums when you get farmed and that devs should do something about it.

+ I dont even know you guys.
Dalgri - Ftp/Sens - Sadboi - Fanboy

utube
twitch

Wdova

Post#23 » Wed Aug 08, 2018 9:38 am

Unstoppable1776 wrote: Wed Aug 08, 2018 6:33 am Dps Dok all the way.

Pure dps classes are the most selfish classes in the game and a waste of space.

Additionally you can never be in ICONIC #1 guild on the server if you play a dps class.
I hope this is irony....
Pigbutcher - Choppa RR80+
Cyplenkov - Marauder RR80+
Vdova - Witch elf RR80+

Hajzl - Swordmaster RR80+
Roznetka - Engineer RR70+

Kalt

Post#24 » Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:41 am

Dalgri you just refuse the fact that there is other good build.

viewtopic.php?f=54&t=19822

Just look at this vids. This is a pure savagery build with scything talons tactic and ws

How can you possibly say this is a bad build ?
So this is a fact. With video. Just stop denying bro
Last edited by Kalt on Wed Aug 08, 2018 11:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

charlysixb

Post#25 » Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:44 am

Unstoppable1776 wrote: Wed Aug 08, 2018 6:33 am Dps Dok all the way.

Pure dps classes are the most selfish classes in the game and a waste of space.

Additionally you can never be in ICONIC #1 guild on the server if you play a dps class.
Peckman And Chifli's

Gobboz Night Fever

Rumpel

Post#26 » Wed Aug 08, 2018 11:56 am

Dalgrimar wrote: Wed Aug 08, 2018 9:33 am Why is he and you saying "i called him bad" "i made fun of him" and all tha sjw ****.
I just edited his post cuz it made no sense.
Sure tell people to stack or slot ws on a mara but dont go whining after on the forums when you get farmed and that devs should do something about it.

+ I dont even know you guys.
:roll:
Image Ruedigga

Greetings from Chaos...
Spoiler:

Taz83

Post#27 » Wed Aug 08, 2018 9:00 pm

right now i am playing both classes but mainly i like the marauder even thought am dying more in the marauder while leveling do to poorness and wearing low level gear which sucks i now , i just hit level 13 on marauder while my DOK is 11 i think ... so i tried both i can see my self in marauder in future but i need to learn to use this class right now i cannot use anything other than Monstrosity because if i did i will lose the HOT and then i will die in 4 sec which sucks
i dunno how can you people play the game with other stances i really like the marauder alot i guess am too low level and this class cant be played while ur low level and poor anyway i will post my future feedback here

Darosh
Banned

Post#28 » Wed Aug 08, 2018 9:10 pm

Taz83 wrote: Wed Aug 08, 2018 9:00 pm right now i am playing both classes but mainly i like the marauder even thought am dying more in the marauder while leveling do to poorness and wearing low level gear which sucks i now , i just hit level 13 on marauder while my DOK is 11 i think ... so i tried both i can see my self in marauder in future but i need to learn to use this class right now i cannot use anything other than Monstrosity because if i did i will lose the HOT and then i will die in 4 sec which sucks
i dunno how can you people play the game with other stances i really like the marauder alot i guess am too low level and this class cant be played while ur low level and poor anyway
i will post my future feedback here
Make friends with a tank and a healer, you'll find yourself between a rock and a hard place if you try to soloroam from the get-go, even with 'appropriate' gear/RR/experience you'll find yourself performing at a hundredth of any class's potential - as you've already noticed yourself.

Ads