Recent Topics

Ads

Learn to Play (L2P) NA

Swarms of Destruction can annihilate any line of defence. Destruction players look no further! Guild advertisements are posted here.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Macka

Re: Learn to Play (L2P) NA

Post#101 » Tue Feb 18, 2020 12:23 am

Character name: Mackax

Thanks!

Ads
Onemantankwall

Post#102 » Tue Feb 18, 2020 8:23 am

Tumenter wrote: Wed Feb 12, 2020 4:03 pm Hello, took a break from this game some time back and want to get back into. New magus here grinding threw T1 looking to learn and have fun with great people.
Macka wrote: Tue Feb 18, 2020 12:23 am Character name: Mackax

Thanks!
Hi there check your pm for further info.!
Lots of alts, more alts for the alt gods!

xpander
Community Management

Post#103 » Wed Feb 19, 2020 5:12 pm

Learn to Play IC Defense!

Click here to watch on YouTube
Helpful links:

Install guide for Linux
Install guide for Windows
Offical RoR Discord

AUR package for WARAddonClient

-------------------------------------------------------------------
My Linux Gaming Videos

Thornquill

Post#104 » Wed Feb 19, 2020 5:52 pm

Alright, taking the plunge.

Longtime table topper and have been playing RoR for a few weeks now and have multiple characters for Order and Destro entering into the 20s, though had so much fun I'd be happy to start again. Been doing most solo and Tier 2 and higher get waaayy tougher. Really must Learn 2 Play, as working with a group would really help.

First MMO and would be first Discord experience, so need a group that would go gentle on noobs. Not sure what my schedule could be, as I'm on PST, but pretty sure I could make once or twice a month. Thanks!
Gurlut (14/16 BO) | Ferlisi (21/17 SOR) | Thicertash (17/11 WE)

thefryinallofus

Post#105 » Wed Feb 19, 2020 6:02 pm

Thornquill wrote: Wed Feb 19, 2020 5:52 pm Alright, taking the plunge.

Longtime table topper and have been playing RoR for a few weeks now and have multiple characters for Order and Destro entering into the 20s, though had so much fun I'd be happy to start again. Been doing most solo and Tier 2 and higher get waaayy tougher. Really must Learn 2 Play, as working with a group would really help.

First MMO and would be first Discord experience, so need a group that would go gentle on noobs. Not sure what my schedule could be, as I'm on PST, but pretty sure I could make once or twice a month. Thanks!

Hi Thornquill - message any Learn To Play member in-game and request an invite. Any member can invite. Do me a favor and post your character name who would like the invite, and I'll keep an eye out for you in-game and send an invite. We specialize in helping new players learn the ropes and master a class and build that they enjoy. We require discord for guild events (mic not required but encouraged) so warband and dungeon instructions don't require typing, and so we can get to know eachother. Lots of friendly guys who know their classes well, so if you have a question, post it in discord - our guildies are quick to reply. Discord info is in our guild panel after you get invited.
Bloodroote (78 DOK) | Blackroot (81 BG) | Shadowroot (73 SORC)

Thornquill

Post#106 » Wed Feb 19, 2020 7:07 pm

thefryinallofus wrote: Wed Feb 19, 2020 6:02 pm Hi Thornquill - message any Learn To Play member in-game and request an invite...
First noobie question, how do I find who to message? I see messages and members every once and a while, is it a matter of tripping across them in-game?
Gurlut (14/16 BO) | Ferlisi (21/17 SOR) | Thicertash (17/11 WE)

Onemantankwall

Post#107 » Wed Feb 19, 2020 7:55 pm

Thornquill wrote: Wed Feb 19, 2020 7:07 pm
thefryinallofus wrote: Wed Feb 19, 2020 6:02 pm Hi Thornquill - message any Learn To Play member in-game and request an invite...
First noobie question, how do I find who to message? I see messages and members every once and a while, is it a matter of tripping across them in-game?
Check ur PM

thefryinallofus

Post#108 » Wed Feb 19, 2020 9:01 pm

Thornquill wrote: Wed Feb 19, 2020 7:07 pm

Oh I'm dumb, your toons are in your signature. We'll get you an invite.
Bloodroote (78 DOK) | Blackroot (81 BG) | Shadowroot (73 SORC)

Ads
Onemantankwall

Post#109 » Wed Feb 19, 2020 11:53 pm

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/553987778 6:22 is also some LTP git action! that was a really fun fight! its awesome what we can throw together against hardcore prems and still stand a chance! lost stage 1 won 2 and 3

Onemantankwall

Post#110 » Sun Mar 01, 2020 11:24 am

Image Image

Another fun guild wb night! Started a drinking game where we'd drink every time one of us died. He died alot and I ran outta the stolen dwarven ale! Was a great long fight in Dw almost thought order wasnt gonna give up good fights to all involved!